ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina HSAA to vote today on Private School Issue

They did vote a few years ago. I have no problem if they figure out a program for them to play. Two of the three privates play 4A. I have not heard the 4A schools complaining. The Charlotte schools want Catholic in the public school league with them.

Five classes in SC. Interesting. 208 schools (give or take one or two or three) which can break down 42-41-42-41-42). I hope they do not do 32 schools per class in the football playoffs but at least there will not be any A or AA in football down there (or Division I or II as they call it). Would like to see how conferences look. They have been having the same issues with parochials and charters.

Five classes in SC. Interesting. 208 schools (give or take one or two or three) which can break down 42-41-42-41-42). I hope they do not do 32 schools per class in the football playoffs but at least there will not be any A or AA in football down there (or Division I or II as they call it). Would like to see how conferences look. They have been having the same issues with parochials and charters.

Do they draw up classifications before removing football playing schools? That one change, good or bad, would make a huge difference.

Seems like they do not. I know of teams in SC 1A that will play in a conference for football only, but will play in a different conference for other sports.

Like NC, SC classifies the teams and if a team does not play a sport so be it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT