ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby versus South Carolina playoffs

Dang UNC91!!!! keep it down.
You talk alot and don't really be saying anything. I will show you a clown. See what you are is an Internet gangster. You hide your head in real life. I mean if you want to fight we can do that, but of course a corny coward like you is definitely not ready to link up and do that. Sucka. You are a meat eater.

You talk alot and don't really be saying anything. I will show you a clown. See what you are is an Internet gangster. You hide your head in real life. I mean if you want to fight we can do that, but of course a corny coward like you is definitely not ready to link up and do that. Sucka. You are a meat eater.

Don't eat meat clown boy...... I'll be at the game, not hard to find clown boy 6'5 275 black dude with a small white beautiful wife. I'll have my SWO hat on clown boy. You might get curb stomped as well my guy. No internet-based gangster........ real as they come my guy

Its just funny how we supposed to be talking football then the internet gang banger get out of pocket. I feel sorry for his mother. She probably should have just swallowed him like she do the rest of em.

Keep talking young clown. I'll mop the floor with you just like Shelbyville had done to them by swo. You talk sideways and then get upset when someone responds. I'll be there clown boy, will you show your face my guy?????

Oh BTW UNC91

You remember 2004 real good, what about the rematch a few years back? Amnesia from that beat down got ya alll cloudy I see... ha ha...

Dont threaten to beat me up im only 6'3 250 (down from about 350) im old give out and tired and dont want no "Smoke" as the kids say LOL

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and thekidd12
Speaking of "Smoke" As I was meandering my way out of the back row this young lady was in the way, I asked politely "Scuse me maam" she gave me the side eye and looked me up and down like I was short.... You know that look...

Aint goona lie she was every bit of 4'9 110 lbs but I could sense the "Smoke was a comin" so I was like "smile young lady, we won" and ran to my truck..... Ok I lied I didnt run, but I skedaddled in a semi-fast walk....

Oh BTW UNC91

You remember 2004 real good, what about the rematch a few years back? Amnesia from that beat down got ya alll cloudy I see... ha ha...

Dont threaten to beat me up im only 6'3 250 (down from about 350) im old give out and tired and dont want no "Smoke" as the kids say LOL
Wife cut out your Cheeto habit, hey SL.?

What’s impressive is if South Pointe was playing NC ball they would be 3A by enrollment. They would absolutely smash NC 3A IMO.

So Lawn12Dog, will Burns be making the same request since they have approximately 940 students?
No they won't, Burns wanted to move down because they felt 3A numbers was not in their favor to compete in that class .

No they won't, Burns wanted to move down because they felt 3A numbers was not in their favor to compete in that class .
Hopefully not but Crest is not far off from 2a numbers either based on what one Crest poster said . I don't know if true or not but word is 150 kids from 2a numbers

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Keep talking young clown. I'll mop the floor with you just like Shelbyville had done to them by swo. You talk sideways and then get upset when someone responds. I'll be there clown boy, will you show your face my guy?????
Same for you UNC, pick somewhere else to fight with him, not here.

Reactions: ocdavis31
Hopefully not but Crest is not far off from 2a numbers either based on what one Crest poster said . I don't know if true or not but word is 150 kids from 2a numbers
It’s true apparently….1154…that’s interesting! If the NCHSAA were to change into 5 classifications… btw…in the words of Della Reese in “Harlem Nights”….u can kiss my ENTIRE ass! 😂….
that imaginary line would shift and some of us would be the largest 2a or perhaps the smallest 3a! It would certainly affect a handful of teams in each classification. I’m sure the projections for each area are known for planning purposes….but it does make things interesting when it comes to high school football! Maiden will continue to grow as will all the schools in our county…I truly believe that!
I’m not sure about other counties….but I’m gonna look at it…..I could see a lot of changes occurring sooner than later! That’s good stuff!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT