ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby FHIlls or Dudley at Crest

KW23

Feb 9, 2011
Just wanting to watch a good football game... Which one will be the best to choose?

Thanks for responses I think forest hills will give Shelby a game... They have a great qb

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Thanks for responses I think forest hills will give Shelby a game... They have a great qb
That’s the game you’re low key wanting to see anyway, and you’re pulling for FH in the playoffs, since your team is now hooping. However, if I were just a fan wanting to see the more entertaining game, it would definitely be the Crest vs Dudley game. You couldn’t ask for a better matchup.

Last edited:
Everybody keeps bringing up FH Qb and that he didnt play last year, etc..
Ok Shelbys best 2 players and scorer. No 6 Zay and no.21 rb Tate didnt play for Shelby last year when both teams met.
I think u will see big Difference towards Shelby way

Ok Shelbys best 2 players and scorer. No 6 Zay and no.21 rb Tate didnt play for Shelby last year when both teams met.
Yep! And, something else I have noticed, every time FH’s posters mention their injuries from that game, the list gets bigger. Five players now.😂

You could have posted that before I picked forest hills LOL. Didn't know y'all had injuries also. Oh well Dudley's crest it is then... Hope Dudley's band comes

As just a casual fan, heck yeah! It wouldn’t even be a debate. Besides that, I have a feeling he may get disappointed tonight, and wished he’d gone to that game instead.

That’s the game of the state. Who you got? You know I’m backing Dudley

You could have posted that before I picked forest hills LOL. Didn't know y'all had injuries also. Oh well Dudley's crest it is then... Hope Dudley's band comes
He’s referring to Shelby being without two of their best players last year, too, not anything pertaining to this season.

That’s the game of the state. Who you got? You know I’m backing Dudley
Just calling it like it is, my brother, Dudley. Honestly, Crest should have lost to West Charlotte. That said, if Crest was to win, I wouldn’t be overly surprised. Their offense is special.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Shelby and FH should be an okay game, Shelby wins by 14+
Dudley at Crest should be a good one as well. Dudley on paper by 13+.
Id take the closest less travel gm

I went to the West Charlotte/Crest game last week due to it was the only one in town but this week I believe the Crest game will be better again. I believe Shelby pulls away and the Crest game should be good from start to finish. Headed to Boiling Springs tonight. Good luck to all.

Nobody in 3A beating Dudley. They put up ridiculous points every week. Against undefeated teams

It maybe premature but I think crest and Dudley were the two best teams in 3a. Crest fans on Facebook act like they’ve never heard of Dudley

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT