ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors is Scotland county

ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS ON HER WAY TO RC. I ASKED HER TO BRING ME BACK A CASE OF YOUR FINEST YARDBIRDS. GOOD MORNING GREAT POST HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

GO SCOTS STILL TALKING ABOUT THAT ONE TITLE. WHEN YOU WIN ANOTHER YOU CAN TALK. ANYBODY CAN WIN ONE 2012.2007 2014

Please show me where I mentioned the word title or championship. i'm really starting to think that you and S2V are the same person.

GOGO
Good evening Gogosito. Are them STEAKS in the Freezer?

No The Honorable CT147 is currently a Dollar General Truck Driver, A teacher for 3yr old kids, and the dean of the Bern.

On the other hand S2V is a United States Army Soldier.....but you already knew that.

In summary, people dont like us either way but that's ok

Hey CT, I spoke with the guys at the weekly chicken farmers association meeting tonight and advised them of your love for the chicken farmers and they ask me to let you knpw that they really appreciate all the support everytime a piece of chicken is eaten. It is especially rewarding when they step outside their nice home and stand by their pool to look out over the acres of land as they get in their new F350 or Silverado to go check on your next meal. The association sends their love.
is F350 the new chicken serial number?

GO GO WHEN ANYONE FROM THAT DUMP TALKS ABOUT 2011. THE ONLY THING THEY CAN BE TALKING ABOUT IS THAT LONE CHAMPIONSHIP. MY BAD YOU EXPANDED THE SIZE OF TWO OF YOUR LANDFILLSL 2011

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT