ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors is Scotland county

go_scots

Aug 30, 2001
Have it that those boys starts ring chasing this morning. Can anyone confirm.

I KNOW UNDESTAND

Make no mistake, even when folks are hitting you over the head, you can’t stop marching. Even when they’re turning the hoses on you, you can’t stop

Last edited:
Have it that those boys starts ring chasing this morning. Can anyone confirm.
giphy.gif

The defending 4A State Champs started today too.....
The Bears will reload as they always do however, I don't see them being as good as last season. They may have a season similar to 2013 after their great 2012 team.
If healthy, SC will defiantly be one of the favorites to win it all this season. They have a great schedule and will battle tested come playoff time.

We lose a ton but I've got faith in our coaching staff and returning players. First two games against Hillside and Havelock will be telling.

is bailey still coach? if so chase already over.

Now there's no since in putting Coach Bailey down like that. He has as good a chance as anybody to make the state championship game this year. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, giving up on Coach B like that!!

SOUNDING A LOT LIKE YOUR KISSIN COUSINS , THE RAIDERS COMPLAIN COMPLAIN. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE COACH IT IS ABOUT THE YOUNG MEN AND THE SCHOOL,. HAVE THIER BACKS

Utter was the punter, Mcclaurin was a part time offensive player and Williiams will be replaced by last year's leading rusher.

Williams was pretty good but the kid replacing him has multiple D1 scholarship offers including one from Ohio state

One thing we dont lack for is backs. We have another after white whos a beast in his own right. Utter was great in his career at shs. All he did is score points for Scotland. Either on the field or the diamond. But I am sure we can find a kicker. Sucks about Mclaurin. Hate to lose him. But the guys playing safety at the 7 on 7s have been holding their own . Not that those matter but I think we will be ok in the secondary.

Reactions: Scots_nation
I'm just pulling yall's chain. I know how good White and company are. Should see SC represent the East this year.

WHAT MISS KING !!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MENTION OF THE NEW BERN BEARS. TIME WILL TELL. WHEN IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE. MAYBE ANOTHER PARADE IN THE BERN WITH OLE ST NICK, HOLDING UP ANOTHER TROPHY. WHO KNOWS BUT YOU CAN BET YOUR LAST DOLLOR . WE GONNA BE IN THE HUNT.

oh believe me MBBears we wanted to be there. Missed the annual mixer with the bears. Its becoming quite the game.... LOL

Are you guy's going to stop our passing game? We look spot on right now our new QB is a stud!!! Oh I see you guys are finally playing a great charlotte school who will smash you guy's

Hey CT, I spoke with the guys at the weekly chicken farmers association meeting tonight and advised them of your love for the chicken farmers and they ask me to let you knpw that they really appreciate all the support everytime a piece of chicken is eaten. It is especially rewarding when they step outside their nice home and stand by their pool to look out over the acres of land as they get in their new F350 or Silverado to go check on your next meal. The association sends their love.

Are you guy's going to stop our passing game? We look spot on right now our new QB is a stud!!! Oh I see you guys are finally playing a great charlotte school who will smash you guy's
We'll see about that Raider man!!!

You just better hope yall dont run up on weak county and get smashed raiders 2014.

Daner that other back you speak of was coached up by yours truly. There are several in the incoming freshman class that was coached up right by me. My last players were seniors in 2011 I don't have to remind you what they accomplished at Scotland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT