10,02 at murphy.
10,09 at rosman.
10,16 vs Q Foundation.
10,16 vs hayesville .

10,23 vs hayesville
10,30 at cherkee.
10,06 a
swain

this is different than what i have. anyone got the correct one?

It could be BK that they gave you a false schedule hoping you didn't show up.

no one gave me one. i see hayesville plays andrews twice . wonder why? lol

Gee BK I gave you credit for having a little sense, but guess I was wrong. Let me explain, Silverdale Tenn dropped Hayesville. In recent years to get non-conference games HHS has gone to Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia. Georgia does not reschedule until next year to begin their 2 year home-homes. Kent. and Tenn are too long of drives, hence a one year deal with Andrews. I know they also have trouble getting non-conference games as Towns County dropped them a few years ago. That late date right before conference starts is hard to fill as others have started conference play. I hoped this helped, but I am sure it was a waste of my time to explain something to you using facts and logic.

"no one gave me one." I don't have to wonder why that happened.

Someone from Robbinsville calling out a school for playing Andrews twice in the same season. That's a good one. They would never do something like that...

back when we sucked like hayesville. well, we have never been that bad. lol.

Didn't realize you guys sucked every single year up until 2007...

It's hard to find games in this area, some years stuff like this happens.

Reactions: mbdfan
Hayesville is so bad that it was just 2 years ago that they stunk it out in a playoff win at the Big Oaks. BK, I guess memory is another area you come up short in.

Last edited:
Reactions: vikingfan08
hayesville having a losing record vs every local team except andrew is all the prove u need.

Last edited:
hayesville having a losing record vs every local team except andrew is all the prove u need.

All the prove you need? Well said, BK.

Step back before you fall off the Moron Train. You knocked on Hayesville for playing Andrews twice in the same season when the Black Knights have done the same thing multiple times in the not too distant past if I remember correctly and then you talk about how bad they are and they sent yall packing in the first round of the powerhouse 1A playoffs (powerhouse in this instance=poop, incase you were wondering) of all things a couple of seasons ago.

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: vikingfan08
BK here are some facts for you. Until 1985 the SMC 1A teams played each other a home & home each year in the conference, starting in 85 they played only once in conference play. However, for the next 22 years Robbinsville continued to play Andrews twice a year. To quote you "wonder why?" Could it be that Andrews posted one winning record in those 22 years? I don't believe that it was, it was just a close game that would have decent attendance. By the way this century Robbinsville leads Hayesville 9 games to 8, including a 1-1 record in the playoffs. That is real domination. But please BK, don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
This is what Coach Walsh sent in to me this week. 2 open dates

8/21 @ Smoky Mtn
8/28 CHARLOTTE COUNTRY DAY
9/4 @ Dade County GA
9/10 RABUN GAP GA - Thursday
9/18 open
9/25 ANDREWS*
10/2 @ Murphy*
10/9 @ Rosman*
10/16 HAYESVILLE*
10/23 open