ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville 2015 schedule

BK13T-$

Jul 23, 2009
Anyone know any new for next year? Do we play the same teams or have a few new ones on the schedule?

This is what it should look like, I think.
Aug. 11th or 12th Robbinsville vs Franklin.
Week1. Vs Rabun Gap. (I think we will play RG again next year)
week2. Vs East Henderson. ( Got a feeling that this match up might be over. Would like to see Hendersonville or West Henderson in this spot.
Week3. At Dade County GA. ( this will be the second year for this match up, so this game should still be on the schedule)
Week4. Open.
Week5. At North Henderson. ( Something tell me this game might not be renewed. Franklin or Hendersonville would be a good game).
Week6. vs Andrews. (If I was told right then Andrews will be our first SMC game this year.
Week7. At Murphy.
Week8. At Rosman.
Week9. vs Hayesville.
week10. Vs Q foundation. (Would love to find another team to take the spot of the Foundation, but its hard to find someone to play week 10).
Week11. at Cherokee.
Week12. Vs Swain.
This post was edited on 2/18 12:21 PM by BK13T-$

Here is what I got now.
Aug 11th or 12th Robbinsville vs Franklin.

Week 1 (8-21) Robbinsville At Smoky Mtn.
Week 2.(8-28) Vs Rabun Gap.
Week 3 (9-04)At Dade County.
Week 4. (9-11)Open. This was our open date last year.
Week 5. (9-18)Vs Charolotte Country Day.
Week 6 (9-25)Vs Andrews.
Week 7 (10-02) At Murphy.
Week 8 (10-09)At Rosman.
Week 9 (10-16)vs Hayesville.
Week 10.(10-23) Open/ Q Foundation.
Week 11. (10-30)At Cherokee.
Week 12 (11-06)Swain at ROBBINSIVLLE.

Gotta say. This is a very strong schedule for 2015. We dropped North Hendo (MaxPreps)(331) for Smoky Mountain (309) and dropped East Hendo (269) for Charlotte Country Day (66). CCDay only lost to DavidsonDay 17 to 14 and We know what DD did to Albemarle. Charlotte C Day has wins over Crest, Polk county and some other really strong teams. Should be the toughest OOC schedule in the SMC.

Last edited:
In 2012 Country Day beat Davidson Day 56-15.

In 2013 Country Day lost to Davidson day by 7. This is the same year Davidson Day beat Albemarle 61-6.

In 2014 Country Day lost to Davidson Day by 3. (17-13). Also Davidson Day beat Albemarle 43-07.

This team is a great add to the 2015 season. Anyone know if they have a field? I didnt see any Photos.

This post was edited on 3/10 9:32 PM by BK13T-$

I believe they do have a field. It will also be very hard to beat them from what I know. That's not a knock on ya'll. Don't think any Murphy team from the last few years could beat them. Will be a good test for ya'lls team though

When DD worn us out they had the best athletes in all the skill positions I have ever seen. Plus they had a great coaching staff. You will have your hands full with CD. Good luck.

Yeah they must be really good. I know they will be the favorite but I still like this game.

They also played 3AA runner-up Weddington tight (20-17 loss) and beat a Durham Hillside team that went to the third round in 4A. Definite schedule upgrade for the Black Knights.

I think they lose about 20 seniors. But that shouldnt hurt them that much.

Yeah teams like CD and DD just reload, BK. Think I saw somewhere that CD was without a coach!!

Well, if they need me to fill in as coach for that one game vs Rville then I can do it.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT