ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Raiders...Is it true?

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Will The Defending Magicians out of Rockingham win it all this year?

Thoughts?

tumblr_m1eg32p4Ac1qlkly8.gif

Last edited:
No. They wont win it all. Mc would beat them. Having said that. I sure was impressed with the other school this summer. They looked good all 3 times i got to see them. 7 on 7 means nothing but they really looked good. I guess the lines are the question. We shall see.

I guess they could win it all and not win the conference....
We don't have a prayer to win it all,especially the conference. I don't know why we are even fielding a team when we don't stand a chance. Preseason predictions have us being 25 point underdogs to conference champs the Scots so maybe Coach C can get that game cancelled so our boys wont get embarrassed.
I guess they could win it all and not win the conference....

They better do something....their relevance is in jeopardy. One title in the past 16 years....that machine has seen its heyday.

NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT US . WE BEEN IN 6 CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES IN THE 2000,S. WON 3 .3 TITLES IN 7YRS NUMERIOUS CONFERENCE TITLES OUR RECORD DURRING THIS TIME FRAME COMPARES AND BEATS MOST. ALL I HEAR THE CREEK THIS THE CREEK THAT. IF IT NOT THOSE FOLKS IT,S THE TISSUE PEOPLE AKA THOSE SKIRTWEARING SCOTS. THE WHOLE STATE DON,T WANNA GIVE US OUR PROPS. WE DO NOT GIVE A .....................................................WE TAKE WHAT YOU WANT . AS FAR AS THE DUCKIES PAGE, BUTLER ALL THE REST OF THE 4A COWARDS TO NUMERIOUS TO MENTION. I AM NOT GOING MENTION THOSE FOLKS IN WEAK COUNTY. LET SETTLE THIS ON THE FIELD. WE HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING . YOU HAVE PROBLEM COMMING. OR YOUR BUILT IN EXCUSE TOO FAR TO TRAVEL. WE INVITE ANYBODY TO VISIT US A C AND C STADIUM AND LIKEWISE WE WILL DO THE SAME . JUST SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE.

Last edited:
They better do something....their relevance is in jeopardy. One title in the past 16 years....that machine has seen its heyday.
RAIDER MAJIC GONE THE WAY OF BLACK AND WHITE TV , SLINKY, POGO STICK, MARBLES AND THE GREATEST INVENTION TO PUT:rolleyes: IN A AUTOMOBILE THE 8 TRACK PLAYER​

The last time I looked their are still the Raiders. Tradition never dies. They will be at/near the top as always. A 3 loss season in Richmond county is a disappointment, a 3 win season in Pembroke is a reason to celebrate.

HELL I AIN,T FROM PEMBROKE GOOD AFTERNOON GO SCOTS. HOPE WE MEET UP THIS SEASON THE HONORABLE CT. GOING SOFT GO GO . YOU DEFENDING YOUR ARCH ENEMY. YOU MUST HAVE GONE FROM A KILT TO A MINI SKIRT. YOUR THINKING IS ALITTLE OFF. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU. WHAT,S NEXT YOU AND THE REST OF THE SCTTIES GONNA A YARD SALE AND SELL OR DONATE ALL YOUR SKIRTS TO THE GOODWILL

We don't have a prayer to win it all,especially the conference. I don't know why we are even fielding a team when we don't stand a chance. Preseason predictions have us being 25 point underdogs to conference champs the Scots so maybe Coach C can get that game cancelled so our boys wont get embarrassed.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN RICHMONDs 2015-2016 SEASON?

What is the concern Mr. Raiderdev23?(coaching staff or the team itself)
None of the above sir s2v. Just stating what other people from the other schools seem to think.I for one have been pleased with the current staff. Of course you will have some that will bash and not support the team because of the changing of the staff but I would support whoever the coach would have been. Thought that's what a true fan and supporter is suppose to do but guess I was wrong. The players are working hard and they will be just fine. There was some sarcasm in my comment only because of some nimrods on here that will bash certain programs no matter what happens. Looking forward to see how the boys respond this year. Would like to meet up with some of the real posters this year.

Raiderdev23,
Sorry to hear what Go_Scots had to say but I do see what you mean. I am willing to meet up with you this year and so you can finally see who S2V really is but I may be on the Fairmont roster schedule due to "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

You just keep the faith on the Magic Raiders

I'm confused: Some say they do not like the way it's looking so far and others like you Mr. Raiders2014 warn the GOGO Fam to be prepared the magicians.

Which one is it?

I don't know if the passing game is on point or not but I do know that there is not a team in the eastern half of the state that has a passing game and if the Raiders can implement a legitimate passing attack with a 21st century offense it will cause a world of problems for anyone east of Charlotte.

The Fighting Skirts better be ready for us this year!!!
Not worried about the Raiders until November and trust me Scotland would have played a few teams with a good passing attacks by then. South View Tigers in 23 days.

Not worried about the Raiders until November and trust me Scotland would have played a few teams with a good passing attacks by then. South View Tigers in 23 days.
Nothing against the new coach, because I think he will do ok if he can survive the first two years. I think he will be lucky to win 5 games this year. The problem is changing both the offense and the defense that has been ingrained into these kids for years. Less not forget that stable of running backs. They may not be happy not getting to run the ball. I hope I am wrong but it is hard to put in new offence and defense and have everyone be on the same page all at once.

Ok I am not a fan of Richmond because of the shadow game and Richmond's Darkside Johnny Kountlepto is not a fan of S2V because of his darn bashing about Richmond Booster Club paying the players. But here comes the TRUMP out of S2V.....Love them Raiders or hate them, but when you talk about the top football programs in the state of North Carolina..... the Richmond Raiders are usually at the peak of the conversation. Six 4A State Championships, an overall winning percentage of over 80%, countless former players suiting up at the collegiate and professional levels, the list goes on and on.

I am pretty sure Richmond wishes they had that dude Brown, the 6-foot, 250-pound defensive lineman back in the day.I still remember when Raiders handed rival Scotland County a 41-17 loss in 2005....wonder if this will be the case in 2015-2016.

Before any Danger Raider picks A, B or C....allow Go_Scots to set the stage....he will be here momentarily.

QUIET PLEASE

A. Agree
B. Disagree
C. Unsure

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT