ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond needs FB Assistants

It sounds like there will be a lot of NEW assistants at Richmond. From what I can gather, many weren't pleased with how the farce of a coaching search went. Hoggard and Arthur were gone, but once Williams (longtime asst/OC, who was up for job) stepped away the dominoes began to fall. 6 others have since moved on and the rumors say a couple more may follow. Those that use to beg for a whole NEW coaching staff at Richmond is about to get one. The Coaching Search committee better start now, because I bet they're doing this again in a year or two.

Reactions: drawplay000
I don't like seeing Williams leave Richmond, but I understand why. I hate to say it but if I was Scotland, Pinecrest. Lumberton, etc I would see what he wants to teach and coach and try to lure him to my school.

Kessler, Johnson, & Norton would be on my radar too. All guys with loads of experience.

giphy.gif

All I saw repeated in the other thread is:

"If they are replacing the coach, they might as well replace the whole staff"
2013-09-24-gif4.gif

So here we are. What chapter are we on again?

1362966292_robert%20deniro%20smoking%20godfather%20GIF.gif

Last edited:
williams left for 2 reasons the 1st is he did not get the head coaching job and 2 if he were to stay he wanted to run that option and the new coach said no! so he quit!!

IT IS GONNA BE A HELL OF A YEAR IN THE LAND OF CHICKENS. STAY TUNED. SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE JOB TO ONE OF THE A C LOYALTY MEANS NOTHING . HE WILL BE OUTTA OF THERE FASTER THAN GERRY FAUST AT ND.

Reactions: drawplay000
I'll wait and see. A few of the fans got what they wanted. I hate losing coach Williams and some of the others..The few wanted a complete new staff and a complete new system for the most part that is what they are getting. I would love to see coach Hoggard win it all this year. And of course I also would love for the new Coach to win it all also. If he doesn't then of course it is the committee's fault.

So according to the Richmond County Daily Journal one of the new asst coaches at Richmond is Andy Shuler. His Dad, Hal was on the Head Coach selection committee. Castellano's hiring out of nowhere is now starting to make sense. Good ol boy network playing politics. Smh

So according to the Richmond County Daily Journal one of the new asst coaches at Richmond is Andy Shuler. His Dad, Hal was on the Head Coach selection committee. Castellano's hiring out of nowhere is now starting to make sense. Good ol boy network playing politics. Smh

It is amazing how the good ole boys in Richmond County hired a good ole boy that nobody in Richmond County ever heard of...

It will come out before long that Castellano knows someone that knows someone that lived next door to someone that may have known someone that knew former coach Hoggards cousins husbands sister that drove by coach Shulers house when he was in Tennessee. YES Castellano is surely a Richmond County good ole boy!

Some of you bitchers and complainers could never be satisfied.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT