ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond 7 on 7

The only one I know about for sure is next Thursday East Montgomery and Cape Fear will be here. No information on time or schedule. I sure some other Richmond fans can fill in more.

Any word on the 7 on 7 today?

Go Raiders!
Only Cape Fear showed....The Raiders , I think , outscored them like 6 to 1...Richmonds qb completed his first 10 passes.....Overall I would give the offense a 7.5 and the defense a 6.5......No negative comments ...I'll take what they did for the first 7 on 7 , and after only 2 weeks of practice with a new offense and defense set-up.....They have a lot to work on and improve , but they have time to get it done...THE RAIDERS ARE ALIVE.......nuff said....

;)
They still won't beat scotland this year
Guess what, when they lose to Scotland, lord willing, the sun will still shine the next morning. Not the end of the world regardless of what some people think. A season is more than one game.:D

]
One team can beat us opening game..That is Rocky River ..That is what we are focused on...That and getting better each day....The Raiders are ALIVE....nuff said...

Reactions: coondog8585
Twister the 7 on 7 is on thursday at 10 am!

Some how I thought they had one on Tuesday and Thursday. Have to recheck my schedule.

Ok here is what I have.

June 25 7 on 7
July 7 7 on 7
July 9 7 on 7
July 14 7 on 7
July 16 7 on 7
July 29 Passing League Tournament

Don't know where I got the 7 on 7 schedule from. Perhaps some dates have changed.

Anyway. give me a shout if you get to see them Thursday!

Alright. How'd we look? I know 7 on 7's don't mean a whole lot but do our receivers and QBs seem to be on the same page? Does our QB go through his progression? How do our receivers look? Do they fight for the ball? Are they getting open? How's our speed? Any thing else?

Offense and defense were almost flawless today a couple mistakes. But everything else went great!

Flawless? Like the 1st 4 Offensive plays against Union Pines where 2 of the throws were intercepted? The Def. was real good or real bad, not much in between. Richmond was gonna be good skill-wise this year we thought & that should hold true for the most part, but the Beef may be missing!

Heard the new QB may be ineligible b/c of school days missed.

Nothing new, that's been the problem for the last few years. That's what all the naysayers didn't understand. No size on the line in some time.
Richmond scored 11 td's and gave up 2 td's..........Only 2 int's of the day on the LAST SCRIMMAGE of the day when it was 97........After throwing the ball about 75 times......The Raiders are alive......nuff said...

Richmond scored 11 td's and gave up 2 td's..........Only 2 int's of the day on the LAST SCRIMMAGE of the day when it was 97........After throwing the ball about 75 times......The Raiders are alive......nuff said...

Thank you Stud! Sounds like Coach C has his offense gelling. Hopefully we'll have decent or better line play and a great offense. Also hoping the defense gets nasty this year. Need some guys that WANT to HIT somebody! I for one am ready for the season to begin!

Flawless? Like the 1st 4 Offensive plays against Union Pines where 2 of the throws were intercepted? The Def. was real good or real bad, not much in between. Richmond was gonna be good skill-wise this year we thought & that should hold true for the most part, but the Beef may be missing!

Heard the new QB may be ineligible b/c of school days missed.
if you read my comment I clearley said ALMOST!!

They looked great again only cape fear showed up ashboro was supposed to be there but never showed up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT