ADVERTISEMENT

REIDSVILLE AT EASTERN ALAMANCE

If true I didn’t discriminate, I called out #5 now all the good ole boys feathers are ruffled
Yeah you did and its shows your ignorance in general and of football and also of what is going on with this team in particular! I film every game, I'm at a lot of practices and hear what's going on from a lot of different perspectives, Fools like you think you can come on these boards and make statements like you have any real idea of whats going on! YOU DON'T and I'll not stand by and listen to someone who has probably NEVER coached anything call out my son when I no how hard he works! Please dont hide behind a screen name, I'd like to know who you are!

NO ONE IS QUESTIONING #5's toughness because there's NOTHING to question! Not sure who you are but this is MIke Widerman #5's Dad and before you start running your mouth behind the screen and calling out a kid on here how bout come call me out!
This is a BS POST from beginning to end!
I'll put his toughness against ANYONE you know and so will most that have seen him play!
Thank you for both of your sons. They are everything high school players should strive to be. Class acts on and off the field. Sorry parents have to read such trash from posters who are clueless about our Rams program and their players.

Thank you for both of your sons. They are everything high school players should strive to be. Class acts on and off
Yeah you did and its shows your ignorance in general and of football and also of what is going on with this team in particular! I film every game, I'm at a lot of practices and hear what's going on from a lot of different perspectives, Fools like you think you can come on these boards and make statements like you have any real idea of whats going on! YOU DON'T and I'll not stand by and listen to someone who has probably NEVER coached anything call out my son when I no how hard he works! Please dont hide behind a screen name, I'd like to know who you are!
Sounds like somebody's Armchair is off its rocker!!!! All these "fans" come on here with their comments about bad play calling, fumbles, missed passes, heads hanging low, lack of energy, the list goes on and on. Every criticism they make, if they were to gaze in the mirror one morning, and think, they would realize, that they, too many times in their lives, are just as guilty of these same errors. They just didn't make their mistakes on the football field in front of 3 or more thousand people. When in life we make a mistake it is not in front of thousands, followed by some internet post pointing out our mistakes. Next time you walk into that stadium viewing one of North Carolina best High School Football programs turn around and look at that board, to the left, each of the teams that posted one of those accomplishments endured hardship and mistakes, injuries and all the rest, just like we have seen this season. These 15,16-,17-, and 18-year-olds deserve our support and heck of a lot more than all the finger pointing that has gone on this season. Get BEHIND your team. We are approaching mid-season. I imagine most everyone of you are truly expecting the improvement Reidsville has long exhibited. Cheers not Jeers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT