ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett vs Jack Britt

-SWETT2VICTORY-

Aug 25, 2022
Friday will be interesting as The Rams head over to Jack Britt High and press for the win. That is the ultimate goal in any normal persons mind. JB lost to Hoke(7-0), East Forsyth(55-0) and Scotland(40-35). JB won two games against Douglas Byrd(49-8) and Lumberton(49-8). JB has always been a great program but it seems as if they are missing something this season. I still cant understand how they barely lost to Hoke and almost beat Scotland.

This is a game where it can go either way.

Good luck

many of their good players didnt play verse Hoke and EF but have been
playing ever since, question is has PS come down to planet earth or have
they relaunched. I see wins verse Byrd and Lumberton which would give
you 6, will not get you in the playoffs with your rpi, you got to get another
win,some teams with 2 more loses would get in before you, folks would not be happy but you gotta beat somebody and schedule better, still a building year 2023.. heck even 7 wins might not get you in without a major upset.

Last edited:
many of their good players didnt play verse Hoke and EF but have been
playing ever since, question is has PS come down to planet earth or have
they relaunched. I see wins verse Byrd and Lumberton which would give
you 6, will not get you in the playoffs with your rpi, you got to get another
win,some teams with 2 more loses would get in before you, folks would not be happy but you gotta beat somebody and schedule better, still a building year 2023.. heck even 7 wins might not get you in without a major upset.
Heck we might as well quit - NOW!!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
I am going to request a telephonic game forfeit every Friday from here forward.

quitters never win
I mis spoke, i assumed your rpi was bad but it is not, definitely a flaw in the system with a schedule ranked last amoung all 4a teams with that high an rpi.
your rpi is higher than south view right now but you would be a 40 pt dog to them if you played but its coming.

Last edited:
quitters never win
I mis spoke, i assumed your rpi was bad but it is not, definitely a flaw in the system with a schedule ranked last amoung all 4a teams with that high an rpi.
your rpi is higher than south view right now but you would be a 40 pt dog to them if you played but its coming.
cus lissen hear pa..... before you "assume", try this crazy thang called "asking"

10-0 Jack Britt Final. Great game but we just couldn't get to the goal line. Kids played hard against a great program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT