ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett vs Fairmont

-SWETT2VICTORY-

Aug 25, 2022
ram punching bag GIF

Last edited:
We are expected to have a standing audience. Get there early for the best seats and/or standing view. The atmosphere is expected to not only be electrifying but have big crowds cheering for the Rams. They say Big Mo Stadium holds the record for the loudest high school football stadium in NC but I'm not sure. Good luck to both teams.

As for my family members, the top seats are for Rufus, Neptun, Dallas, and Boquisha. They want to sit in the nose bleed section just so they can look at the horizon.

The front row 50yrd line seats are for Sterling, Rhet, Vernon, and Sawyer. They want a free T-shirt so they want to sit right smack in the front.

The security fellers said no goats were allowed in.

I wonder if there's any way that GSO_Triple5 can overturn that?

How is Fairmont this year?
Sir,
I thank you for your kind question. I am not sure how great Fairmont will be up against our force, but I do know they have some studs. I am also aware they squeeeezed right past Lumberton Senior, which I am sure the staff is catching some heat. So I see that as a (+) for the Golden Tornadoes.

With all that being said Mr. Eastcoastman1957, is it enough for Fairmont to beat my Rams & our staff's decisions at our High Intense atmosphere under our thrilling Friday Lights? We will just have to see what the field demonstrates.

As for our practice Mr. Eastcoastman1957, I do know that playbook has some nasty X's and O's shifting all over. Fairmont will be caught sleeping if their not trained to stay awake come Friday.

And that's that sir.

How is Fairmont this year?
It's Friday and currently hot on Big MO Stadium. Something special is about to happen this evening. There could only be one winner.

Mr. Simmon kindly publicly expressed his crystal ball outcome. PS by as many as they want(26). We will just have to see. This is why they play the game.

Best wishes to both programs...

Fairmont always have athletes
I was at BIG MO'S. Didnt see the said athletes sir. Just that durn QB - pa them youngen wus a little speedy Gonzalez. #1 and #7. They like a little garden snake slipping all over Swett tacklers.

I missed half the game cause Rufus kept needing to use the latrine and Boquisha was ah-chasing men from the visitor side at the concession stand.

Alls I know is our RB will run a Boeing 747 over.

23-8 Swett

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT