ADVERTISEMENT

Post those 2A 2nd round playoff scores! 11/9/23

yeah I think Shelby exits the playoffs next week against Salisbury.

they had a good season, round 3 exit instead of 2

I still think Maiden had really good season considering being a rebuild season. Coming from Mike London Twitter who covers in games in that area. Maiden lost to two 11-0 teams and a 9-2 team. And went on to state. Maiden is a good team. Anyway I say Congratulations to Maiden for their efforts and successful season they had.

Salisbury 40 Maiden 0

Final

Great game! Hornets.

Had a ball. 😉
I must say this group of Devils really surprised me this year! When I seen them play at the start of the season I told a friend we would be lucky to finish above 500 much less make the playoffs. No we didn’t win the conference and no we didn’t dominate teams as usual but we played with a lot of heart. This years team was very young with mostly sophomores and juniors so it should be expected. Look out next year because I fully expect us to be back on top. Congrats Big Blue on a great season you have nothing to hang your heads down for!!!

I must say this group of Devils really surprised me this year! When I seen them play at the start of the season I told a friend we would be lucky to finish above 500 much less make the playoffs. No we didn’t win the conference and no we didn’t dominate teams as usual but we played with a lot of heart. This years team was very young with mostly sophomores and juniors so it should be expected. Look out next year because I fully expect us to be back on top. Congrats Big Blue on a great season you have nothing to hang your heads down for!!!
And I fully believe this statement...

That’s going to be a great one
It’s going to be a great game . Still trying to figure out what Salisbury has done that’s so special, that has Chopper thinking they’re going to beat us. I mean, they could, but they very well could lose to Shelby as well. Shelby will be the best team Salisbury has faced this season. I expect Shelby to win.

Last edited:
It’s going to be a great game . Still trying to figure out what Salisbury has done that’s so special, that has Chopper thinking they’re going to be us. I mean, they could, but they very well could lose to Shelby as well. Shelby will be the best team Salisbury has faced this season. I expect Shelby to win.

Yeah, Shelby will be by far the best team Salsibury played. I've been thinking the top 4 was Monroe, Shelby, Reidsville and Salsibury. I remember Salisbury giving Burns a challenge last year, so I expect to be similar.

Yeah, Shelby will be by far the best team Salsibury played. I've been thinking the top 4 was Monroe, Shelby, Reidsville and Salsibury. I remember Salisbury giving Burns a challenge last year, so I expect to be similar.
Man that last linconton TD messed up my 27 point prediction lol. Almost nailed that one . Shelby will be tough for Salisbury especially if their guys catch the easy ones

Question is how big of a crowd will be at Salisbury next week. Will it be a sellout.

It’s going to be a great game . Still trying to figure out what Salisbury has done that’s so special, that has Chopper thinking they’re going to beat us. I mean, they could, but they very well could lose to Shelby as well. Shelby will be the best team Salisbury has faced this season. I expect Shelby to win.

Shelby plays too sloppy(and your special teams suck) to get past 3rd round, soooooo

Shelby plays too sloppy(and your special teams suck) to get past 3rd round, soooooo
Games tend to be a little sloppy when played on Thursdays, in my opinion. Yeah, that was a terrible mistake in the special teams. That could lose a game, no doubt.

Reactions: beamer24
Every year for the past however many years you make these dumb ass comments. Early exits, Shelby is bad at this and that, Shelby can't play with this team, Shelby is terrible.

Keep it up as we've won 7 of the last 10 state championships. Obviously you know nothing and just hate Shelby's success. I guess we've put your team out of the playoffs year after year and you just can't handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion
Every year for the past however many years you make these dumb ass comments. Early exits, Shelby is bad at this and that, Shelby can't play with this team, Shelby is terrible.

Keep it up as we've won 7 of the last 10 state championships. Obviously you know nothing and just hate Shelby's success. I guess we've put your team out of the playoffs year after year and you just can't handle it.
and last year?

ThinkstockPhotos-124108115-compressor-1024x683.jpg

Well I see you have other targets. Do you hate eberyone. Was he wrong about early exits?!?!?!? Maybe its all in how you define early. (How did you like my punctuation?

Well I see you have other targets. Do you hate eberyone. Was he wrong about early exits?!?!?!? Maybe its all in how you define early. (How did you like my punctuation?
Not sure about your punctuation, but your spelling is leaving a lot to be desired.... Be better Hoey, you are trying too hard my man.... HA HA

Not sure about your punctuation, but your spelling is leaving a lot to be desired.... Be better Hoey, you are trying too hard my man.... HA HA
I spell fine, I just need some different readers.. I will stop by the Dollar Tree tommorow. You will think I won the national spelling Bee, Be, Bea. B.

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT