ADVERTISEMENT

pisgah players in trouble ?

nueman

Oct 6, 2001
Heard a few starters got in some trouble wonder how coach chappell will handle the situation?
seems like this has followed him from east.already got one player waiting on a court date now these
boys have gone and got themselves in some serious trouble.

I thinking being a HS football coach is more about building character and less about X's and O's. A good coach can help a kid learn from his mistakes while still making the kid know that the he's got the kid's best interest in hand.

Heard a few starters got in some trouble wonder how coach chappell will handle the situation?
seems like this has followed him from east.already got one player waiting on a court date now these
boys have gone and got themselves in some serious trouble.

I am sure coach Chappell will do what he decides is right without any input from a Tuscola fan like Newman.Most likely the first thing he will do is find out if they are guilty ,something Newman has evidently already decided even before anyone is tried.As for what happened at East Henderson.Never heard one fans from East try to blame the coach.Kids make mistakes.Coaches and teachers should not be blamed.
I understand Newman can't stand the fact that the Bears has kicked his mounties butt the last two years since Brett came to Pisgah and will probably do it again this year.So Newman you worry about your Mounties us Bear fan will continue to support coach Chappell and the Bears.

My son plays for the Bears and Chappell is a stand up coach, these kids are teenagers, and like all teens, you cannot control every single thing that they do, some kids just seem to get into trouble no matter who the parent, coach, mentor, whatever is that they look up to, kids will be kids, simple as that, all we can do as Parents, adults, coaches, etc, is to lead them in the right direction, and teach them right from wrong, but as most teens can be, they are heard headed, so things happen.

your right esah my point exactly. but at some point these kids need to learn that there is consequences to there actions and winning a football game isnt the most important thing and as adults and coaches its our responsibility to teach them. as for your comment supporter you cant blame the coach for the kids off field behavior (which i didnt) . i simply noted that these problems were consistent at east and now at pisgah . if you want to make it a tuscola /pisgah pissing contest go ahead you win wasnt my point...

Three questions:

1. How much trouble are they in?
2. Are they any good?
3. Is it too late for us to try and recruit them?

Reactions: sasha_nc
Haha I was thinking the same thing. If these guys are any good and haven't done anything seriously wrong, they need to quit wasting their time smelling that stinky air in nasty canton and come on over to Asheville High and play some football. Time for a new start guys.

Come on they go to Pisgah. They aren't good enough for scholarship at the high. Preferred walk-ons maybe.

haha the first thing I thought of was sodom and gomorrah from the bible but I didn't see the connection to this situation. Unless i am missing something

haha the first thing I thought of was sodom and gomorrah from the bible but I didn't see the connection to this situation. Unless i am missing something
Man, Asheville is so gay the people living there are oblivious to this

Yea well pats that may be true but people vacation in Asheville, the only thing people do in morganton is stop at the gas station to take a crap as they drive through that hell hole.

The Bears are coming to Asheville the 3rd week of the season.........bringing the STINK with us!!

Glad to see ya'll on our schedule traveler. Should be a good game. We usually get a good breeze blowing up from the south/open end of our stadium around game time so stink shouldn't be much of a problem.

Man, Asheville is so gay the people living there are oblivious to this

Pats, just because Morganton is the meth capitol of N.C. doesn't mean everyone who lives there smokes it or condones it. Same is true for Asheville my friend.

No Size, No Speed, No Skill, No Depth, No Community Support, Weak Coaching Staff, ...........just a team of kids from a sleepy little mountain town with a lot of stink, family based, little night life, which eliminates any hope of gaining transfers! Maybe we can improve this summer and be worthy of taking the field with the mighty cougars!!

Cougar,
From what I've heard the Bears should be decent about .600 . Hopefully both teams stay healthy & I too am glad the Cougas are back on the schedule.

inappropriate!
Amazing moderator!! The garbage I have read on here from posters about peoples families
extreme profanity, etc, etc.... and you pick this. You were obviously personally offended.
I at least know where the line is here

Pats, just because Morganton is the meth capitol of N.C. doesn't mean everyone who lives there smokes it or condones it. Same is true for Asheville my friend.
My step cousin in Morganton is a a meth addict and was offended by this post! :))

Sorry for such a dumb question, but I have been out of pocket on a Walkabout for the past few months- but didn't the Wells Fargo cup standings come out? Something like Tuscola in first place and Pisgah in last...this heat has got to my head and I might have that backwards. I guess the Bears were relegated to last place due to "poor" conduct or getting into too much trouble. Maybe next year Bears!

Sorry for such a dumb question, but I have been out of pocket on a Walkabout for the past few months- but didn't the Wells Fargo cup standings come out? Something like Tuscola in first place and Pisgah in last...this heat has got to my head and I might have that backwards. I guess the Bears were relegated to last place due to "poor" conduct or getting into too much trouble. Maybe next year Bears!

Maybe Wells Fargo just felt sorry for you guys and decided to give you one win over Pisgah.:p

Just looked at the Wells Fargo cup.Never saw Tuscola anywhere.So yeah I guess you were wrong just like the guy claiming the Pisgah players were in trouble.o_O

Last edited:
Just looked at the Wells Fargo cup.Never saw Tuscola anywhere.So yeah I guess you were wrong just like the guy claiming the Pisgah players were in trouble.o_O
Ummmm PBS you must have the worst sense of humor ever! Clearly SRT is making fun of Nueman and his infatuation with our success as a community. Nueman tries to find any dirt he can (which he can't). Hopefully those Floridians in West Haywood with no sense of community and an increased interest in swimming and soccer keep doing what they are doing. If you are a local and don't like it come on over (only if you have a stud athlete under your roof)

So your saying Pisgah actually won?
hqdefault.jpg

im sure the young man with the vandalized truck would beg to differ papabear2 !

was stating earlier in the year what the kids relative stated in several conversations. just going off what was said. sorry it didnt work out for you. do you guys need one ? We might have 2 or 3 extra.................;)

was stating earlier in the year what the kids relative stated in several conversations. just going off what was said. sorry it didnt work out for you. do you guys need one ? We might have 2 or 3 extra.................;)

I understand we already have a pretty good QB but if you guys have anyone half as good as the kid that came down here last year send him on.I was told we have more out than uniforms but that's not a problem, just order more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT