ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Guilford at Reidsville - TV Game on Time Warner

TheMule

Feb 5, 2003
Lenox Castle, NC
Understand that the Northern Guilford at Reidsville game this fall will be televised on Time Warner.
Game will be on Thursday night.

Any other posters know of other games that will be televised?

Mule how are the rams looking? Only thing that I've heard this off season is that #3 left the team for Northwest.

Northern travels very well, and the Ram crowds show up in masses when a big name comes through Community Stadium. Should be a great game for TV.

As far as new QB, he may be awesome, but I'm sure it is #15's job to lose. He is the type to rise up when a new challenge arises and not curl up in the shadow of competition. #15 can also play LB and FS if he isn't QB1, and Im sure the new kid is capable on defense as well.

Should be a great year for Ram Football.

Mule how are the rams looking? Only thing that I've heard this off season is that #3 left the team for Northwest.
#3 may have problems enrolling at NW Guilford. Could be residency issues. Guilford County schools don't need those kind of problems now.

Also will be third school in three years.

On a positive note, I understand Virginia Tech is actively recruiting him.

#3 may have problems enrolling at NW Guilford. Could be residency issues. Guilford County schools don't need those kind of problems now.

Also will be third school in three years.

On a positive note, I understand Virginia Tech is actively recruiting him.

Any possibility of him coming back? Let us know when you hear the official word on that Qb.

I heard #3 got his first offer not that long ago.

I hate it for #3 if him "transferring" NWG turns out to be trouble, because he really is a great kid...

O.K. Let me be more specific.

Who on the Reidsville coaching staff is a native of Southern Alamance County?

Does he still have relatives living there??

Do any of them play football??

I've confirmed from a reliable source that Tanner Wilson is the transfer from Southern Alamance to Reidsville. He's a junior who started for a 1-10 Southern Alamance team as a sophomore. Southern was 0-5 in the 4-A conference that included Southeast Guilford, Dudley and Page. Reidsville has an excellent returning QB so the transfer will have to be really good to supplant him.

Some highlights:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2759304/highlights/169068375/v2

Rams have a 7 on 7 tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at Eastern Guilford. Eastern Alamance and GBO Smith will also be there.

Parent of one of the Rams wide receivers is quite impressed with Wilson. His son says he is the best passer he has ever seen.

I will try to ride over there tomorrow and check things out.

Strange, but I will have been going to Reidsville football games for 67 years this fall, the Good Lord willing. And I have never seen a Div I or major college QB recruit at Reidsville.

Maybe I will now.

Went 7on 7 Tuesday Willson looked ok jackson still looks to be the starter I have been watching reidsville football for years if he's given a chance he will be something special the only thing Wilson has he's just a bit taller at reidsville that doesn't always make you better and jackson has grown a lot looks about 6"or 6

I'm not that worried about the Qb situation, I think we are fine at the position. I wonder whoever loses out on the job will play defense I know Jackson can play lb well. I'm more worried about the skill positions.

Rams had two big-time experienced senior running backs last season. Those are huge shoes that must be filled. Also, top receiver was a senior. Somebody will have to emerge in those roles.

I think it will be a team effert at running back and receiver cook looked good and we have a good group of backs with different styles of the OL plays good we should be fine

I think it will be a team effert at running back and receiver cook looked good and we have a good group of backs with different styles of the OL plays good we should be fine
Every year there are big-time graduation losses and somebody steps up. That's what makes prep football so much fun to follow.

The Carolina coaching staff was literally begging Cook to come down for their Freak Show camp but I am told he and his family decided to go to the beach instead.

Very big mistake, if he didn't go. Whatever position he was on the recruiting board he might drop a few spots now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT