ADVERTISEMENT

New head football coach at Richmond

Flowers would bring something to Richmond that has been lacking for years. An innovative offensive mind. He will also bring the reputation needed to hire quality coordinators. The most important hire, even more than head coach IMO, is going to be DC. If anyone can solve the lack of defense in RC since 2007, then they're more than a contender.

I don't know why you would want a guy with very questionable character like Flowers as Coach at Richmond. He played illegal players in 2007 and had to FORFEIT the entire season.So yeah he would bring something to Richmond they've never seen......A Winless season!

No one is perfect. And to be honest, if you were to clock the boosters at Richmond, we'd have some winless seasons, too. You couldn't imagine how many handshakes turn into payments away from the lights.

And besides, it took me living out of Richmond County to see what people in the state were talking about. Seems to me that the majority of Raider members on these sites represent exactly why so many coaches didn't even want to touch this job. Besides, if Richmond doesn't win state then they may as well have been 0 and whatever.

No one is perfect. And to be honest, if you were to clock the boosters at Richmond, we'd have some winless seasons, too. You couldn't imagine how many handshakes turn into payments away from the lights.

THE RICHMOND BOOSTER CLUB HAS ALWAYS PAID MONEY TO TOP ELITE PLAYERS WHEN MAKING BIG PLAYS. THE SHADOW MOMENT AGAINST SWETT WAS PROBABLY A HUGE PAY OUT

No need to hire a coach with a shady past. Who on here has seen money change hands. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

I wont say his real or screen name but the individual who actually told me and also told me not to say anything until after his little cuzzin graduated(2010) is actually on this thread as we speak......so the grapes are still good, juicy and delicious.

LOL......Now and only now can I confirm that the grapes are sour and possibly rotten. Can the Booster Club Troops please go to Dollar General and buy a couple scrubbies to clean the act and wash Mr. George Washington and the rest of the papers with big suds

Last edited:
LOL......Now and only now can I confirm that the grapes are sour and possibly rotten. Can the Booster Club Troops please go to Dollar General and buy a couple scrubbies to clean the act and wash Mr. George Washington and the rest of the papers with big suds
Yep , I just hit the same button ...No more swett...He is a whiny ass crybaby..nuff said..

I don't know why you would want a guy with very questionable character like Flowers as Coach at Richmond. He played illegal players in 2007 and had to FORFEIT the entire season.So yeah he would bring something to Richmond they've never seen......A Winless season!
Flowers was the fall guy in Charlotte, while the main perpetrators went unscathed. Go figure! CMS blackballed the guy and did a excellent job in making him the scapegoat. His character would be the last thing that should concern anyone.

Flowers was the fall guy in Charlotte, while the main perpetrators went unscathed. Go figure! CMS blackballed the guy and did a excellent job in making him the scapegoat. His character would be the last thing that should concern anyone.

This might be true, but I imagine it might hard to convince a committee.

I would also imagine him being a finalist that he is convincing someone? He went away and coached Johnson C Smith as the OC for a 1&1/2 years Than the Assistant Head Coach & OC at Shaw University for 3 &half years. The majority of people in Charlotte know that CMS screwed the guy, and he has paid severely. I know of at least 4 jobs he has applied for and CMS said no. They have been sticking it to the guy like no other. I am very much consumed in Charlotte Football. Never have I heard anyone say anything bad about the guy. It just amazes me how people drag his name through the mud without knowing the true story.

I guess he stepped down from the West Charlotte job for no reason....
People are going to believe what they want to believe. I was just defending the guy, because his character has been challenged numerous times on this forum by people who are clueless on what went on.

Why he stepped down would be another thread. Not going there. I'm done! Good luck with the search.

Ignoring someone is passive aggression. Ignoring per se, is not the highest form of disrespect, but its very underhanded and keeps one guessing if it leads to deeper RED FLAGS within the money laundry that looks as dirty as a toads mud house.

In a thread where individuals suddenly and unanimously maintain a conspiracy of silence, my word of truth must of sounded and felt like a Tommy Gun if the ignoring button was ever a safety shield of blindness from corruption.

Last edited:
Johnson C Smith is probably the least funded College football programs in the State. That includes throwing in some High Schools. They have more walk-on's than scholarship players. They could have Nick Saban with his entire staff. Their record would have been the same. Them winning two games is major. Lmao!

Raiderstud WV Tech was so embarrassed they shut down their football program....lmao!

A lot of people are afraid of change.

This could be huge. Next week we should all know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT