ADVERTISEMENT

New head football coach at Richmond

Do you even know the definition of conspiracy?

Yeah, it's a group of people that try to do something harmful. For example, a group of hicks from Richmond that made Hoggard the scapegoat when they couldn't measure up to the Charlotte Mecklenburg teams.

For you good Richmond fans...the vast majority of you care for your team and do not need a pacifier nor will make racially charged statements, I'm sorry you have to deal with the weak sisters in your fan base.

Richmond expectations? Become relevant again....one title in 16 years...and it was a gift win from Britt. One title in 13 years of split classifications where there are 2 state champions per class. Biggest expecation has to be to become relevant again....

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
For all you nay sayers...there will be white smoke today...if all conditions are agreeded to..dean Boyd will be the man

Announcement would have came earlier if not for a committee members family members 4 Wheeler accident

That will be two weeks ago this coming Sunday. Do you think that held selecting a coach for this long?

I don't think that had anything to do with it. I think one of the committee members was doing some behind the scenes networking.

Nothing happening here today boys. The AD who is also baseball coach is probably already on the road for playoff game tonight.

Can anyone confirm the Dean Boyd backed out this afternoon?

Last edited:
I'll believe it when it happens. I haven't heard about a special friday night school board meeting.

Dude, that was posted YESTERDAY. He said district was meeting tonight.....meaning committee met last night. There is NO special School board meeting tonight!

Here's my take on recent events. Committee met late last night to go over Boyds demands and vice versa. White smoke as reported in social Media today was Richmond committee coming up with "New" plan of attack because Boyd turned them down. Which means good ol go_scots is/ was right.

Let me use the word "if" so I won't offend anyone but what "If" Boyd isn't named as the head coach? What "If" the job is still open?

Looks like the committee doesn't have a clue how to hire a coach. 51 days and 37 applicants later nothing.. Absolutely nothing! Football program generates money and when they foul this up and attendance dwindles down goes the money. Either find your man and make the deal sweet or hire assistant and get on with it. You looking like a bunch of goof balls.

What is worse the former coach and his staff or the current hiring committee?

It's sad the only intelligent folks in the county is on this message board.

Football in Richmond County has become too controversial. The committee has decided to replace it with field hockey...

Uniquely entertaining. This whole process is a culmination of factors to which many "Raider faithful" are (somewhat) oblivious. Often - when an extreme (initial) "wish" is granted - or realized, it triggers a series of events that border - if not plunge headlong into - chaos. Weird, ain't it?

if richmond were to hire a assistant coach from within the system. then richmond would lose a lot of fan because of a poor job that goes on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT