ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy

I could go back and quote them not a logical explaation to be found lol
Please go ahead and do us a favor and post the 6 threads that you say that I have posted about this in.

Logical would be spelling explanation correctly.

It's ok. I'm not saying anymore. This has been off topic enough. I'm gonna have to take a break like Buzz I guess 🤦 Too much Testosterone in one place lol

Reactions: mhhs94
That is a hard thing for small schools like Mitchell, Robbinsville and other one county schools to overcome. Draughn gets players, some of the best, from all of Burke County (70,000) population and I have no doubt Mount Airy does the same.
NO WE DO NOT. Mount Airy is not in the Portal Business and our coaching staff does not recruit. You have no basis for saying that and it is just not true.

My thoughts exactly the moderator picking lol Deanna needs to give him a whopping lol
Me and "the moderator" have conversed many times. Slide over to the baseball thread sometime in the spring..
Be forewarned however, there's tons of traffic on those boards...
OK there's like five of us but we always could find some room for another contributor...
If you need help finding them they are under Open Sports Discussions or some kind of umbrella title that includes everything???

Me and "the moderator" have conversed many times. Slide over to the baseball thread sometime in the spring..
Be forewarned however, there's tons of traffic on those boards...
OK there's like five of us but we always could find some room for another contributor...
If you need help finding them they are under Open Sports Discussions or some kind of umbrella title that includes everything???
I may do that if you folks take it easy on me and realize I haven't kept up with high school baseball much since Madison Bumgarner left South Caldwell.

There's so much more I could say about the game. Our starting QB has intangibles, you feel confident when he's behind center, there is an aura about him, he's just special. I'm not bragging or boasting but I believe that he will be the best complete QB in 1A football next year and has a strong case for being the best this year. So when he's not playing it's kind of a big deal.
Whew you are reaching a little there my man.

Reactions: NCBBFB
Whew you are reaching a little there my man.
I agree. I haven't seen all of the 1A qbs so can't make a blanket statement but he's the best overall that I've personally seen. I've thought about what it would be like to see him have receivers/athletes like Mt Airy or especially ES the past few years the way that he can throw the ball. It would be an air show for sure. Next year could potentially be a shot for a breakout season for some local athlete/receiver to get attention in recruiting. If I was a receiver and lived within a decent driving distance to the school that's where I would be going next year.

I may do that if you folks take it easy on me and realize I haven't kept up with high school baseball much since Madison Bumgarner left South Caldwell.
Funny you mention this my alma mater North Forsyth faced Bumgarner in the playoffs and NF was undefeated with basically a travel team, Dustin Ackley, DJ Mitchell who pitched for the Yankees and another player that made it to AAA. Bumgarner beat them 1-0. Couldn't touch him

Funny you mention this my alma mater North Forsyth faced Bumgarner in the playoffs and NF was undefeated with basically a travel team, Dustin Ackley, DJ Mitchell who pitched for the Yankees and another player that made it to AAA. Bumgarner beat them 1-0. Couldn't touch him
That was a heck of game. I watched from the visitors side of the football stadium. A lot of stars playing that night.

Talk to a few umpires that said Dustin Ackley was one of the most polite respectful hitters coming up through high school. He could really hit

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT