ADVERTISEMENT

Maiden High Football Schedule

Godevilsgo

Aug 24, 2013
Very tough non conference schedule. Three 3A teams and a big 4A school. Hibriten and South Caldwell will be huge test.

South should be really good this year and that game is at South Caldwell. They certainly will be battle tested for conference play.

Very tough non conference schedule. Three 3A teams and a big 4A school. Hibriten and South Caldwell will be huge test.

South should be really good this year and that game is at South Caldwell. They certainly will be battle tested for conference play.
Could be a tough year for the Blue Devils. I think they will have a very hard time with at least 6
on this schedule. Maiden always finds a way to be competitive but will have their hands full this year.

Hey Godevils, you seem to know a lot about Maiden, what is the big coaching shake up at Maiden about.

Hey Godevils, you seem to know a lot about Maiden, what is the big coaching shake up at Maiden about.

I hear some talk but I never take too much stock in third party information. If the kids or a direct coach is not handing out news then its all just speculation.

I can safely say that the loss of Coach Butch Parker is a huge loss. If the stadium is Tom Brown's then the field should be Butch Parker Field. The man has been a dedicated icon to the Maiden Blue Devils. I don't think you ever replace someone like him.

Look for Maiden to improve in the conference play.

If Maiden puts the Mayfield kid at QB and puts Farley in the backfield or at slot then they will be dangerous as any team out there. If not, well the Farley kid can run but struggles throwing the ball. The Mayfield kid can sling it everywhere and is a threat to run.

Reactions: Godevilsgo
If Maiden puts the Mayfield kid at QB and puts Farley in the backfield or at slot then they will be dangerous as any team out there. If not, well the Farley kid can run but struggles throwing the ball. The Mayfield kid can sling it everywhere and is a threat to run.

There are a lot of people in Maiden that have this opinion. Its hard to block when you don't know what is going on behind you (take off and run or pass).

There are a lot of people in Maiden that have this opinion. Its hard to block when you don't know what is going on behind you (take off and run or pass).

I agree with this as well, but it ain't going to happen. GDG, the South Caldwell game has been switched to Maiden this year. We will go there next year.

South Caldwell will be freaky good running between the tackles. The addition of Hickory's Landon Dickerson on the offensive line will open up big holes. Kid is massive and skilled. Offensive Maiden will be good. The Devils need to ramp it up this year on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT