ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Charter is for real! Been saying that all season!

Catawbavalleybasketball

Dec 11, 2007
Lincoln Charter is for real and they have a very young ball club. Their best player is a freshman. I have been saying all season the Southern Piedmont is second only to the Northwest, but after beating Mt. Airy we may be close. Unbelievable that such a young ball club could win the west but it could happen if the point guard does his thing for Lincoln Charter.

With a young ball club you have to look at the coaching involved. Very good coaching staff as well. But I agree they are going to be a handful for the next 3-4 years. Good luck to Lincoln Charter.

Catawba, you might have missed it on the other thread, but I did publicly say that I had underestimated Lincoln Charter, apparently they are better than I gave them credit for being. I fear/hope their run ends tonight. They will bump into a traditional boundary school in Albemarle that is pretty good as well.

Congratulations to Avery and Albemarle for making the regionals again.

Lincoln don't have much height at all but are very physical and guards are good. Made shots when they needed to against MA. Went 18-21 from ft line also. MA missed several close baskets because of their pressure and killed themselves at ft line 10-19.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT