ADVERTISEMENT

Lake Norman at Asheville Week 3

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
LN hasn’t looked to impressive on the Offensive side of the ball and only managed to score 21 points in 2 games combined. LN D has done well but there on the field too much as LN has at least 7-8 INT on the year thus far

Asheville - Idk much about this year team but they are a Quality 4A program in Mtn area and They are 1-1 and played a tough Providence Day

I think Asheville wins this one big

Asheville 42
LN 20

I think this game could be closer than expected. But I don’t know Asheville that well other than the teams they played. This game possibly could get interesting.

I think both teams are probably looking for their identity early in this season. Asheville has some D1 players and has what will be a D1 recruit QB, but he’s a sophomore.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
I sure would love to see LN win this game. They need it as a team and for the community that provides so much for the school. But right now everyone must recognize LN as a basketball (girls and boys), swimming, and baseball school.

I sure would love to see LN win this game. They need it as a team and for the community that provides so much for the school. But right now everyone must recognize LN as a basketball (girls and boys), swimming, and baseball school.
Sorry LN is a Soccer , Lascross school hands down - Basketball is good too n up there , idk swimming n Tbh Baseball has underachieved I always thought LN would win a state title before Mooresville in Baseball

This game would have been my second pick. But already committed to the Statesville n South Iredell game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT