ADVERTISEMENT

Indy VS Mallard Creek August 22nd

Would love to meet you. I'll be at Butler/Mallard Creek week 2 since Catholic has no game. I need to catch a Scotland game though.
You should catch THE GAME when it matters, It makes that Rich/Butler crazy one seem hohum.
Been here since 2000 so a fan of Scotland since then (kids graduated here)was in Tarboro several years previously so have been lucky to see good football.. Tarboro the title in 84 at Brown giving up no first downs..

Fellas all good conversation an points which team do you think will run the ball better? I think at this point it is safe to say mallard creek has the better quarterback an there air attack will be more polished an deadly with randy moss son coming over.

I sure havent been following MC with a microscope obviously. That is some great news to hear. Like I said before...would love to see MC play but that's like 5hr drive total for me.

I sure havent been following MC with a microscope obviously. That is some great news to hear. Like I said before...would love to see MC play but that's like 5hr drive total for me.

yeah the Charlotte news paper has been covering mallard creek 7 on 7 success he has looked very good. Yeah I can understand the drive but if you can catch a weekend game I highly suggest it. I will try to cover a few games around the state this year driving an visiting new fields will be fun.

yeah the Charlotte news paper has been covering mallard creek 7 on 7 success he has looked very good. Yeah I can understand the drive but if you can catch a weekend game I highly suggest it. I will try to cover a few games around the state this year driving an visiting new fields will be fun.
Has Randy shown up and has he been bombarded by the autograft community?

Last edited:
Has Randy shown up and has he been bombarded by the autograft community?

To Be honest not really everyone in Charlotte treats him like a normal guy he is very down to earth an speaks to anyone. I actually get my hair cut at the same place he does an he is very nice he also has another younger son entering the 9th grade.

Then is Randy still at Victory Christian as the associate Head Coach?.....I would say No but just asking

No randy is not coaching any more an to correct my last statement his younger son is 13yrs old an I cant say what grade he is going to. I can bet the coaching staff will give randy a ear to make suggestions or give advice.

To Be honest not really everyone in Charlotte treats him like a normal guy he is very down to earth an speaks to anyone. I actually get my hair cut at the same place he does an he is very nice he also has another younger son entering the 9th grade.
Yeah I would ask for suggestions if I was the coaching staff.....that is some great stuff to have The Profession in place

The wr's group were deadly, long before Moss arrived, he will be the 4th option at receiver. He will be used more at DE and blocking at the Creek. As the season progresses he will be used more. His father has attended few practices, he watches in his car, in the parking lot.

Fellas all good conversation an points which team do you think will run the ball better? I think at this point it is safe to say mallard creek has the better quarterback an there air attack will be more polished an deadly with randy moss son coming over.

Mallard Creek will have the better running game. Bowman and LJ represent nearly 2,000 yards rushing returning and they 3 of 5 back on the offensive line. Offensive line may be one of the biggest and talented in the country . Averaging about 285 lbs and 3 of the 5 with BCS offers. Add to that Moss who is 6'4 240 and they will be very big and physical upfront

Chaucery Boman RB, rushing 1635
James Smith QB, rushing 1350
4 D1 receivers

Jus t found out that Indy defensive line will be tough they have a nice 6'3 205 Defensive end who been there all four years getting college interest who will help the kid commited to Penn State hold there side of the ball down. I know mallard creek will eventually wear them down but I look forward to seeing mallard creek o-line vs Indy d- line.

Jus t found out that Indy defensive line will be tough they have a nice 6'3 205 Defensive end who been there all four years getting college interest who will help the kid commited to Penn State hold there side of the ball down. I know mallard creek will eventually wear them down but I look forward to seeing mallard creek o-line vs Indy d- line.
17889752-mmmain.jpg

Mallard Creek has maybe the biggest OL I have ever seen. Colon will get his, but his friend at DE probably won't. Just an unreal batch of athletes on that OL for the Creek.

Mallard Creek has maybe the biggest OL I have ever seen. Colon will get his, but his friend at DE probably won't. Just an unreal batch of athletes on that OL for the Creek.

Kid said his name was kima Bell he pretty strong an look like he is no joke on the field I didn't think Indy had another kid that big on there D-line but man when he said he been there all four years an starts at one of the defensive end spots rushing I was like yikes what a tandem.

Game is at 8pm there is a double header so the venue will be exciting I hope the field holds up to the two back to back games.

Mallard Creek Football program just got all there sports programs a deal with Under Armour. They will have three different Uniforms to showcase this season. I am glad a football team with a winning program will finally have the resources as well. If CMS would have let Independence have that Nike contract back in the days they may still be a powerhouse an maybe Knotts would have stayed.

Mallard Creek Football program just got all there sports programs a deal with Under Armour. They will have three different Uniforms to showcase this season. I am glad a football team with a winning program will finally have the resources as well. If CMS would have let Independence have that Nike contract back in the days they may still be a powerhouse an maybe Knotts would have stayed.

He was leaving after 30. If the streak was still in place he may have lasted another few years but he more than doubled his income going to SC (NC retirement + SC pay = $144,000 plus bonuses) with no teaching. Having a toddler changed the view financially.

I understand the game is not played on paper but let me put something in perspective for people who don't follow Mallard Creek

QB- James Smith - He has been the MVP of the last two state championship teams and has division 1 offers

RB- Chauncery Bowman - He is a workload and has Division 1 offer from Neveda

WR/TE - This might be the most stacked receiving core in the country and includes

- Ryan Jones 6'2 200 lbs - 4 star WR with SEC and ACC offers class of 2017
- Corey Sutton 6'2 200 lbs - Kansas State commit
- Will Eason - 4.37 time and holds 3 D1 offers
-Thomas Gordon - Furman commit
- Javon Harbison- Elite athlete
- Thad Moss 6'4 240 lbs TE and holds offers from pretty much every top 25 team in the country.

O-Line

- LT Eric Douglas 6'4 275 lbs 4 star linemen with SEC and ACC offers class of 2017

- RT TJ Clemmons 6'6 270 lbs 3 star linemen also with SEC and ACC offers class of 2017

- C/DT Grant Gibson 6'2 290 lbs 4 star linemen with SEC and ACC offers class of 2017

- OG De'jour Simpson 6'3 330 lbs linemen who holds a division 1 offer class of 2016

You see all that talents just on the offense alone and I don't want to get too in depth about the defense as we all know Mallard Creek fields one of the best defenses in the state each year and this year defense includes All American Linebacker Josh Brown who is headed to Florida State

You guys are lucky to have high caliber teams in Charllotte. My sister lives in Matthews now for 25 years I guess she might get me as company on WE so I can see some games. Her son at tented Indy. Coach Knott was there then. He was hell of coach. Players make coaches look real good. I live in Whiteville,little 1A school. Is the MC. Vs Indy. Saturday night? If so I will be at Memorial stadium this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT