ADVERTISEMENT

I just......

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
talked to a very cool person in Lumberton from The Bern. He was around 60yrs old. I wish CT147 and LTB was here to fellowship. Anyways, that individual told me something about a New Bern MOTTO sorta like "If we play after thanksgiving, we are Champions"

with a Championship in:

I can firmly agree with that November Rain. The individual expressed that after the Turkey has been eaten, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

Last edited:
The New Bern Bears football team has a home non-conference game vs. Hillside on Friday, August 21 @ 7:30p.

The Scotland Fighting Scots football team has a home non-conference game vs. South View on Friday, August 21.

The Richmond Raiders football team has a home non-conference game vs. Rocky River on Friday, August 21 @ 7:30p

The Fairmont Golden Tornadoes football team has an away non-conference game @ Westover on Friday, August 21 @ 7:30p.

WHO WILL WIN

New Bern eats them up, but not easy
Scotland has fun at the playground
Richmond rocks their boat
Fairmont travels to Westover with destructive vortex of violently winds

W'HEN IS SCOTLAND OR, RICHMOND SCHEDULED TO-GO ON NEW BERN,S TURF?

OUR GOALS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME .1 WIN THE CRAVEN COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP,2 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP 3 TO PLAY AFTER THANKSGIVING WHICH MEANS . A CHANCE TO PLAY FOR THE TITLE.. YEAR IN YEAR OUT THOSE ARE OUR GOALS. AS THE LATE DON CORNELUS SAID YOU CAN BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLOR ON THAT. YOU CAN BET THAT WE AS I SPEAK . THEY ARE PLOTTING AND PLANING TO DEVISE A METHOD TO THE MADNESS. OUR MOTTO NEXT MAN UP .WE DON,T REBUILD WE RELOAD. AS TO WHAT METHOD WE ARE GONNA USE . STAY TUNED. SINCE WON OUR LAST TITLE WE AH BEEN PLOTTING AND PLANNING. BOBBY C AND THE GANG ARE LAYING OUT OUR PLANS THOSE PLANS ARE TO DO WHAT WE DO BEST MAIM AND DESTROY TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BOOM. IT AIN,T BRAGGIN IF IT,S A FACT .CT147

Last edited:
CT
I wonder if Lord LTB agree's with your last commercial.

LTB the mic is yours sir...

Ya'll please be seated as we prepare for a speech in time from the one and only "Lord LTB"
tumblr_lefjdkmhvg1qzafevo1_500.gif

Yes ltb agrees with me' it is a known fact that year in and year out we are a force to be dealt with

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT