ADVERTISEMENT

Hoggard to Edenton Holmes

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Owen Hassell is reporting former Richmond Raider Head Coach Paul Hoggard is the new HFC at Edenton Holmes.

Good luck to Coach Hoggard. I think he has family there and he will have much success.

This is a great hire for Holmes. The Bertie native is getting back close to his roots. Wes just made his job a lot easier! Good luck Coach Hoggard and welcome back to Northeastern North Carolina.

Whew, we finally got that albatross off our ship. I think all you Edenton Holmes fans think your ship has come in. "NOT". I do want to thank you for our new good luck!

I have a feeling crysnake is a Racist. I've read enough post on here and other sites to have figured that out.

Originally posted by Football-Friday:

I have a feeling crysnake is a Racist. I've read enough post on here and other sites to have figured that out.
No matter what ... a snake is a snake, is a snake.

Maybe we can finally get somebody to run a decent offecse rather than the #1 play in the playbook the run up the middle!

Well if that one play can get us 42 points a game like it did for Richmond last year I think we can live with that.

Amen , I'll agree with that ..We let a good one get away...Will be hard to replace him..Selection committee....BE PATIENT.....nuff said..

Edenton John A. Holmes High School Aces class of 1982
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT