ADVERTISEMENT

Hickory vs Cox Mill

Cox Mill is a much better team than folks are giving them credit. The Weddington game snowballed and got away from them. CM has good size and speed especially at the skill spots. CM made a qb change and their team looks completely different from that first game. CM plays two qb’s with one being a much better passer and the other looking to run it. This is going to be a very competitive game that can go either way.

Last edited:
I predicted months ago in one of these threads that Hickory would be a good team and contend with EL for their conference title. Hickory has always had talent in its pipeline and the current coaching staff seems to be doing an excellent job of getting the kids back out for football again. I knew they were going to be good but I didn’t know what their ceiling was going to be. The Red Tornadoes seem to be playing with a lot of confidence right now.

Last edited:
There is literally 15-20 3A teams that are capable of winning it all. It’s going to depend on who is hot entering the playoffs and matchups that determines who survives that 3A chainsaw match.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT