ADVERTISEMENT

Herlocker steps down

sway1532

Aug 15, 2011
If anyone was wondering what happened to Wes as AD, he stepped down from what I was told. I'm not sure if he will still work with the student athletes or not...but the show must go on.

Maybe he going to north to coach football as his dad did in he late 80s!!!!!

Heard that West Stanlys coach stepped down......

It's a dang wonder anyone will coach in Stanly County. The supplements here absolutely stink. School board arbitrarily cut coaches supplements back in 2011 (?) by over 20%. One of the school board members (Poole) favored cutting coaching supplements entirely, saying, "we can get volunteers from the community to do it."

To clear thing up, Wes hit me up and wanted to clarify that he didn't "Just" step down as AD. His explanation was valid and I totally understand and it makes sense.

Pretty cool guy.

To clear thing up, Wes hit me up and wanted to clarify that he didn't "Just" step down as AD. His explanation was valid and I totally understand and it makes sense.

Pretty cool guy.
Thanks for that sway. But is he still teaching at the school?

It's a dang wonder anyone will coach in Stanly County. The supplements here absolutely stink. School board arbitrarily cut coaches supplements back in 2011 (?) by over 20%. One of the school board members (Poole) favored cutting coaching supplements entirely, saying, "we can get volunteers from the community to do it."
And it will continue. You have to appreciate those Coaches that do it for the Schools but it shouldn't be like this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT