ADVERTISEMENT

HB 91 IS CLOSE TO BECOMING LAW, Could the NCHSAA be out?

Whoever posted that I posted "conspiracy theories" regarding worldwide athletes falling out with heart inflammation and other maladies needs to really dig into sites that are not controlled by big tech (google, facebook, twitter, all msm and corporate controlled media). I posted a fact that is well known in European soccer leagues. If that vaccine worked, you wouldn't be lining up for booster 3, ,4, 5. Can't you see they don't know what they are doing? A year ago it was a conspiracy theory to post CCP virus came from a lab...now we know it did. MSM said Trump colluded w Russia but millions of $$'s and too much time later, nothing even from all those dem lawyers who invented things w their bros in the fbi and doj. Why did the fda want their research on phizer hidden for what 25? 50? years? Doesn't scream transparency to me

• Haha
Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
You posted an article by someone with no medical background that cited information from a well known pseudoscientist. Keep digging pal.

You posted an article by someone with no medical background that cited information from a well known pseudoscientist. Keep digging pal.
OK, so there have been no soccer players collapsing in Europe and other places. No vaccine injuries anywhere. It is a safe and effective shot w no side affects or inflammation issues. Not one young person has gotten sick from it. We need everyone to take 3, 4, 5 or more shots to protect because covid cases are dwindling away to nothing.
Fauci doesn't treat patients, I have read articles from doctors that do. Keep jabbing
No one is as blind as one who will not see.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and Mhsneer
How many people have collapsed?

See here is the issue. You act like this is a large scale issue.

This happens with everything!

Keep being fear mongored!!!

My last post on vax and Covid. The government, media, pharma are NOT SERIOUS about the pandemic. They have fought treatments tooth and nail although fake book is now running ivermectin ads. Natural immunity from being previously infected DOESNT COUNT in bizarro fauci world even though it’s much higher in antibodies. Lastly, we have a wide open border that is being breached by close to 2 million illegals just since CCP joe was installed. No tests, no vaccine mandates required. No, that’s just for students and other Americans.
Enjoy your Christmas and be sure to mask up and wash your hands frequently

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Ivermectin? Bwahahaha.

You need to take your computer, toss it into a river and go live off the grid.

Why don't you move countries then. See how the pandemic is there.

Ivermectin? Bwahahaha.

You need to take your computer, toss it into a river and go live off the grid.

Why don't you move countries then. See how the pandemic is there.
You are truly living in 2020. Be sure to social distance and keep that sanitizer nearby.

No, I know how research and medical science work unlike you.

Digging into deep dark holes that would get laughed out of any university or lab.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Mountaineer
No, I know how research and medical science work unlike you.

Digging into deep dark holes that would get laughed out of any university or lab.

Go get ready for church tomorrow.
You haven’t disproven anything posted above…nothing. Just throwing out insults like most leftists do. I know a lot of doctors and patients who have recovered from CCP virus using ivermectin and other treatments. I guess you can tell them they haven’t. Lol. Keep that mask in tight, maybe double up and triple jab

Well if people wouldn't be so stupid to have to shout f the president during a Nascar race where it can be on live tv Nascar wouldn't have had to try and cover for it.

LGB isn't clever either for those that think it is.
Dang, maybe we should run a chalk line down in front of hunter? Or how about the way Trump was treated. Oh, merry Christmas for Brandon too! Won that race and the lie that we were told we heard goes on. Oh, I am not against any of y'all on these flu shots, it's your decision to make.

HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS

Legislature sends HB 91 to Cooper with bipartisan support. Could the NCHSAA be out? Click the link below.​

Tags:
Posted November 17, 2021 2:31 p.m. EST
Updated November 17, 2021 5:04 p.m. EST

By Nick Stevens, HighSchoolOT managing editor
RALEIGH, N.C. — Both the House and Senate voted to adopt a new version of House Bill 91, aimed at reforming the way high school athletics are administered in North Carolina.
This may take another two years for approval

You are truly living in 2020. Be sure to social distance and keep that sanitizer nearby.
Straight from the website itself. I would be hesitant to trust anything from here.

What conflicts of interest do we have in publishing the Information?​

We are not objective or independent and have multiple conflicts of interest. The Profiled Issuers and parties hiring us have conflicts of interest.

Our publication of the Information involves actual and material conflicts of interest including but not limited to the following:

• We receive monetary compensation in exchange for publishing the (favorable) Information about the Profiled Issuers;
  • We do not publish any negative information whatsoever about the Profiled Issuers;
  • Parties holding a Profiled Issuer’s securities including those who engage our services and/or compensate us will sell their shares of the Profiled Issuer while we are publishing the (favorable) Information.
[/QUOTE]

It's amazing these companies are releasing this information and then making statements like this to cover their butts because they know they are sharing bullcrap. Like Tucker Carlson saying in court, no sane person would take him serious, yet millions tune in every single night.

People are being fooled and it's sad. People have died or have life long disabilities now because they were fooled.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocdavis31
It's amazing these companies are releasing this information and then making statements like this to cover their butts because they know they are sharing bullcrap. Like Tucker Carlson saying in court, no sane person would take him serious, yet millions tune in every single night.

People are being fooled and it's sad. People have died or have life long disabilities now because they were fooled.
I happen to like Tucker Carlson. Don Lemmon is a wuss😀

I get it you’re a liberal and I’m a conservative and we will never change each other’s minds. The one thing we agree on is our love for high school football. I wish you the best and I hope Chris Como’s child molesting producer at CNN gets the justice he deserves. 💣

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
It's not a liberal or republican thing sadly. It's the fact these media outlets are admittingly lying to you and you keep going back for more.

Now, we do agree on our love for football and the fact that we both hope the Cuomos and anyone else involved get what they deserve.

The highly contagious variant, Omicron, is beginning to spread rapidly and is expected to cause the highest rates of COVID-19 infections of the pandemic in the coming weeks. Take the following steps to celebrate safely this holiday season.
I have had all 3 COVID-19 shots this year because of my age. So many more people that I know have died of COVID this year than last year. A lot of them younger than I am by 15 -20 and more years younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Mountaineer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT