ADVERTISEMENT

GSO_Triple5

No answer. GSO has disappeared in the past for a while but came back as soon as someone asked about him. I am concerned if this is health related. GSO would have answered by now.

There was an entire thread in the 3A Forum where people were bashing his beloved Johnny Roscoe and Northern Nighthawks. I was waiting for one of his crazy responses and it never came. The search for GSO must go on!!!

Reactions: swett2victory
I'm kind of baffled as well. He should be in mid-season form right now. Despite his crazy ramblings, the guy is extremely knowledgeable about Guilford County sports.

GSO would never give any information out other than he was from Guildford County. I am pretty sure he wasnt band off NcPreps.
If he does not make an appearance by the first game of the season, then something is very wrong.

Sometimes in the Summertime, Governor Purnell, traveling with Tit'NTat Carnival is imminent with all the show goats, security for the goats, and an endless supply of hay and mustard soaked sardines for their dining pleasures. The goats fancy the variety of kudzu from different regions of the country, closely follered by one of them smartass scientist lookin' dudes that claims he's " doing research. " That's a big pile of goat shat, Governor Purnell, as you and I are both fairly knowledgeable concerning that particular genre of academia.
P.S. As far as Mister War Head's comments about the Mister Roscoe haters, I'd rather watch a single file line of red ants scurry across the sidewalk after a fumbled lollipop, or have a double dose of the clap than to read all the Tampax lickers, village cry babies, and shade tree jesters than read all their envious, half literate ramblings of Frick and Frack tellin' lies to one another as they take yet another sip of Lie To Me wine from a half rusted Mason jar.

GSO
Welcome! We all have missed you and specially CT147. Him and I have been atalking through the Comanche Code Talker which is a very technological electric gadget where no one knows what you bees talking about. It's just plain secret.

Talk about secret: Since you been atraveling with them stanken goats, you need some time away from the aroma. You might want to check me out at the local joint where we always meet at for a bidness discussion....I'm just plain tired of the one on 4TH AVENUE.....see you soon

Glad you are back and good to hear from you once again

GSO
Welcome! We all have missed you and specially CT147. Him and I have been atalking through the Comanche Code Talker which is a very technological electric gadget where no one knows what you bees talking about. It's just plain secret.

Talk about secret: Since you been atraveling with them stanken goats, you need some time away from the aroma. You might want to check me out at the local joint where we always meet at for a bidness discussion....I'm just plain tired of the one on 4TH AVENUE.....see you soon

Glad you are back and good to hear from you once again
Agreed glad all is well with the esteemed GSO. S2V in returning from the coast over weekend I made a stop in your stompin grounds which appeared to be a brand spankin new Bojangles. I asked folks if they knew you and they didn't. I quizzed "how can you not know the Governor" and just looked at me kinda strange!!

I like totally agree with Mister B.K. Nights concerning you legally changing your name to Governor. Not Governor Purnell. Just Governor. Does Cher ring a bell, Governor ? ( Did you subliminally notice I refrained from calling you Governor Purnell, Governor ? ). The Governor, at a later date, will post a secret post office box where your cash donations will be generously accepted, as the Board of Directors and Cash Counting Committee have decided this will operate as a cash only outfit. Yacht rides and free weeks at them fancy ass Gated Communities will be considered, only if beverages will be provided to the contributing members of the Governor For Governor Committee and the Governor's entourage, all the loose chicks closely following The Governor, they all talkin' about, " Baby Don't Stop, " as they attempt to entice The Governor with scantily clothing apparel, and screaming exotic phrases.

BK77,
you should have hit me on this soap box. I would have came to meet you. I live 5mins away

GSO
I waited for you at the bar but NO SHOW. Ms. Gordita drank your Yager Myster that I had purchased for you.

Agreed glad all is well with the esteemed GSO. S2V in returning from the coast over weekend I made a stop in your stompin grounds which appeared to be a brand spankin new Bojangles. I asked folks if they knew you and they didn't. I quizzed "how can you not know the Governor" and just looked at me kinda strange!!
When are you coming back through?

GSO
I will be in Red Springs come Friday for the battle in 2nd place between of course red Springs vs Fairmont and I already told you about the situation

Last edited:
Spending days in Red Sprangs and nights in Fairmont , this event is more emotional that Menopause Day at the State Fair, Governor Purnell. Closing one's eyeballs, I can still see that feller from Australia that would slang that boomerang slap outta sight, claiming he could slang it from Red Sprangs, where my family was on Holiday, to Farimont, where we would spend a month or two on Holiday during the winter months. He'd say something similar to this remark, " I can slang this here boomerang slap down to Fairmont, " as he stood on the white sand of a collard field in Red Sprangs, eating raw collards until his teeth were green as Miister Green Jeans' blue jeans.
P.S. Fairmont by seven or eleven.

Last edited:
One upon a time there was many friendly kick rock kids in the playground
They use to gather, they use to talk as they went on the merry-go-round
I played with these kids for many years growing up and had lots fun and never done
We would play, we would wrestle, we would hide and tag base on the run

Years went by, the playground grew rust, we grew a little older, some hung out and others moved on
The ones that stuck around kept at it as the old days, talking smack on the playground lawn
The ones that moved on dont even have a Facebook, Facetime, twitter so I dont know where to look
Now days the playground is empty, full of leaves, silent roams, so I hope this is not the beginning of an empty book

GSO
Anyone in particular that you are pulling for besides an inside goats tail?

North Davidson is coming to Pate. I cant pull for the Scots because they are playing Brother BKnight#77s team and I cant exactly pull for North Davidson because they are playing my best of all Scotty friends Go Scots. I wish both programs the very best. Getting this far, they both deserve it.

Wait a minute:
WHUR IN THY WORLD IS SIKNER51?

GSO
Anyone in particular that you are pulling for besides an inside goats tail?

North Davidson is coming to Pate. I cant pull for the Scots because they are playing Brother BKnight#77s team and I cant exactly pull for North Davidson because they are playing my best of all Scotty friends Go Scots. I wish both programs the very best. Getting this far, they both deserve it.

Wait a minute:
WHUR IN THY WORLD IS SIKNER51?
What is GSO Trips thoughts of His boys against the Blue Comets of Asheboro?

Leaving the Mississippi mobile home last evening, Governor Purnell, I noticed that the self titled " diva " maiden had a Pimento cheese sandwich in her entitled little hands. As I packed up my belongings to place in the Food Lyin' paper container to exit the mobile home lodging facility, she throwed the sandwich at my cranium area, leaving my locks of golden with an orange aura, transpired by the Pimenner Cheese that stuck to my damn head. After spending a few " recovery days " in Memphis, Tennessee, I"m headed to the Triad, Governor Purnell, as I've had enough of all the shade tree riff raff that I've encountered the last few months.

Leaving the Mississippi mobile home last evening, Governor Purnell, I noticed that the self titled " diva " maiden had a Pimento cheese sandwich in her entitled little hands. As I packed up my belongings to place in the Food Lyin' paper container to exit the mobile home lodging facility, she throwed the sandwich at my cranium area, leaving my locks of golden with an orange aura, transpired by the Pimenner Cheese that stuck to my damn head. After spending a few " recovery days " in Memphis, Tennessee, I"m headed to the Triad, Governor Purnell, as I've had enough of all the shade tree riff raff that I've encountered the last few months.
Waiting on my Allman Bros fix

GSO
While your Golden Kids were suffering from such scrutiny, I here had to attend behavioral health for all my mental needs. As I am unsure what Mississippi advertised, but in the kakilaki state Trump is being reported as running like the bull or maybe like Husain Bolt. Somehow Anisha who was a broad from the past called me, blaming me for her hair loss, her break -ins, and her motoseekle not having a 2.5L engine. GSO, I'm glad you left town or else you would have just as much or more problems than I do.

You reckon she misses your igniter already GSO

Last edited:
GSO
I believe we could make great 3 stooges characters. I am clueless as to who the 3rd individual would be.
latest

She batted her eyes and acted all flippy claiming to reside in MIssissippi
In Mona's tree lined Trailer Park.
We drank likker and Rollin' Rock as she wore a smallish Ole' Miss top
Later hoping to court and spark.

Said she used to live in Starkville but that she'd had her fill
Of all the Southern Belle bullshyt
So she bought a trailer and boat, some honeybees and some goats
Like a glove the vibes seem to fit.

She liked to wear them mini skirts and plant thangs in the Mississippi dirt
And cook up that Cajun gumbo
The dirt and sweat would roll down her face into her brassier of pure silk lace
Containing her sisters of mucho jumbo.

We'd sit on the couch and watch ball games, laughin' and talkin' of music and thangs
And take rides on her new moped.
She had a thing for Pimento Cheese, claiming she'd rather eat it than breathe
As the angels circled around her head.

It was time to hit the road and say aloha to her trailer abode
And all our late night, full moon fodder
I'll miss her loving caress and gazing at her reveling dress
And the mysterious Black Water.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=km4-eKvv3EM

When is Mister Smee's release from the Containment Facility ? I've had the pleasure to read some of his scribings in the Containment Facility Follies, a quarterly Confinement Facility magazine type periodical that is published six times per year, but his articles concerning STD's, LSD, DNA, ABC Likker Establishments, and PMS have suddenly disappeared. Again, Governor Purnell or the Honorable C.T. from New Bern, North Carolina, if y'all know of his release date from the Detainment Center, please post. I feel sure Mister Smee could not care less slash give a rat's ass if this pertinent information was posted on this particular forum concerning " Catch and Release. "

Mr. Smee is roaming among us GSO..........

No way Mr. Smee could go from a total get-on-scotlands-nerves type fella to a saint and finally just decide to diss-a-peer and go off to jail. I believe hes ah-playing that Fly-On-The-Wall type deal GSO

GSO
Something happened on the 3rd floors of your Goat Owned 2-story building. You might have to hurry though before the Traffic gets going......basically theres a new sheriff in town and he is testing your trip wires

GSO
Around where I bees living, I believe the bees smoking newspaper, Banana leaves and corn on the cob shells. If you is talking bout a collard smoke bong.....that's for the rich folks on Deep Branch Road. That's where all the Road Scholars live at GSO

Ima thanking you is on duht mid grave schedule at work GSO. By the way I was ah-going through some cornfield up yond and suddenly I though I had seen them inside goats of yours far far away through one of the alleys in which the corn stand tall. Come to find out, it was one of them Donkeys Vernon had recently bought from the local Garage Sale. He was one Eehttie Beettie thang too. He name him Tank

I could possibly go on about such experience GSO, but acknowledging how busy you bees everyday, I will make sure I takes a pitchture next time.

By the way, what's up with you broad Sarah?

GSO
Hey cool Daddy. Lisen here pa. Uncle Wallace and Aunt Dakkie lernt me to always stick to your team. Dem MC boys will bees playin beyond the yond of town 19 August. Aint no way you could take pitchtures or video the mess and let me watch it on my VCR? I aint note they wus ah-playin on the same day, within visinitie, and within the Pedro;s property line.

It must be now too yeer-go since ive been supporting dem Tornadoes. Wees grown folks are gona stay on the North Kakilaki side of the house. Sum'n might errupt at The Battle of The Border and I aint wunt no part of it. Sum people do the darnest thang if they loose. Right time I seen them schedule, I says to myself, they is gona shoot some guns in the Dillon area if either of dem team looses.

You must be got that Solid Gold work schedule GSO. Aint seen you since Richmond last saw a Championship.

Check me out pa.....

P-Diddy
Sir, GSO might have a joy meeting you as soon as he gets off his Jelwery duty in the court of law. I believe one of his cousin which for now we will call him Wallace owned 19 cows, 14 stallions, 9 skunks, 5 panda bears, 3 giraffes, and 50 inside barn goats. They were all eliminated by one of GSOs ex-strange stripping broads. She owned a lawn bidness and so she cut their pasture every 2 weeks. What should have been a great day to do lawn care turned into a blazed of orange far.

The broad was trying to use gasoline to kill that aggravating and agitating grass in between fence lines, turds, and were ever feces roamed. Well, sadly P-Diddy, GSO lost a lot of revenue. Please be patient as he always promises his up most respect, even during tough times. He will be here soon.

Reactions: Diddydontplay
P-Diddy
Sir, GSO might have a joy meeting you as soon as he gets off his Jelwery duty in the court of law. I believe one of his cousin which for now we will call him Wallace owned 19 cows, 14 stallions, 9 skunks, 5 panda bears, 3 giraffes, and 50 inside barn goats. They were all eliminated by one of GSOs ex-strange stripping broads. She owned a lawn bidness and so she cut their pasture every 2 weeks. What should have been a great day to do lawn care turned into a blazed of orange far.

The broad was trying to use gasoline to kill that aggravating and agitating grass in between fence lines, turds, and were ever feces roamed. Well, sadly P-Diddy, GSO lost a lot of revenue. Please be patient as he always promises his up most respect, even during tough times. He will be here soon.
Don't leave me hanging here S2V........did it kill that agitating grass? If so, what octane level does she recommend?

Don't leave me hanging here S2V........did it kill that agitating grass? If so, what octane level does she recommend?
I'm not sure what level she was using Sir, but I know the size of the area diameter or something which was 1X1. Anyhow P-Diddy, the broad try to hide it by Calling 5 fire trucks to spill all their tank on that little small area but at the end of the day GSO called her a suspect

Funny you should mention Roads Scholars and Sarah, Governor Purnell, in basically the same sentence. The last time I saw her, Governor, she was enjoying some tantalizing Vienna Sausages , Sardines, three Moon Pies, and sippin' on an ice cold Cheerwine before preparing to enter the back compartment of a transfer truck at a Wallace, N.C. truck stop. She claimed to have aspirations to first visit the Grand Canyon , and then try out for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire out yonder in Beverly Hills, California. The final straw was the evening the air conditioned unit in the mobile home lodging facility where we were cohabitatin' and comesseratin' , the damn air conditioner had a major malfunction, making it hotter than Hades in the " mobile " home, then she strolled to the collard patch where she banished a nine arn golfing bat, and then proceeded to tear hell outten collards, 'maters, and a few baby egg plants. Every time I desire a collard, mayo, onion, and horseradish sandwich, I think of her with displeasurable thoughts . If she'd busted all the winnders outten the trailer, it would not have been that bigga deal, but to harm the defenseless garden vegetables is to the point when even Betty Ford utters this demonstrative statement, " Sit your ass down, Sarah. "

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT