ADVERTISEMENT

Good friday

TVILLEDAWG2370

Nov 25, 2012
To me there's nothing good about "good Friday" and what they done to my lord and savior Jesus Christ,what was good is what happend 3 days later when GOD raised him from the dead and reconciled me back to GOD,I could live a 1,000 lives and it still wouldn't be enough time to tell him how thankful I am for everything he's done for me in my life,how he's has his hand apon me all the years of my life,even when I was so undeserving of his unconditional love for me,he never left me or forsaken me,as the great shepard he left those 99 sheep to come find that 1 one lost sheep,he gave his life to give me mine and the least I can do is give him mine back in return.

If you have any free time today just look up the on the Internet the torture of crucifixion and what happens to your body and everything it goes through,it touched the deepest part of my soul to know this man named JESUS went thru such great,great pain and agony not just for me,but all mankind,and the best thing about it all is that eternal life with Christ is a FREE GIFT from GOD if we just humble ourselves down before GOD confess and believe that GOD raised him from the dead,we shall be saved,that's the good news!!! Thank you Jesus for ALL you have done for me,I can do nothing apart from you AMEN!!!

This post was edited on 4/3 7:44 AM by TVILLEDAWG2370

Great post.

The thing that makes good Friday Good, is that without the death of Christ they could be no risen Christ. That makes it worth the title good Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT