ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom Patriots 2015

my number in high school.. anything else you want to know? I can add it to my profile my bachelor resume.

Come on over and join us. One more nutty fan won't hurt!

How is Patton looking for 2015?

well I hear we lost our best lineman to freedom but gained yalls back up qb.. I say we win 4 games

First I've heard about gaining a lineman from Patton. This is an area we need help in.
I hate we lost MC to Patton.... he is a good athlete and would have started on defense.
I think in Allen's offense he could play QB as well. Niguel is another one that can play
QB in a run offense. Great option style QB!! He is a play maker and is ineffective in
the current offense. Don't know if you remember the name Tyler Connelly - he played
a couple of games for Patton 3yrs ago as QB and hurt his knee. The kid had one
of the best arms in the area. Would put his deep ball up against any that I have seen in
Burke County in my time. I will follow that up by saying our QB 3 yrs ago S. Fairchild
had a beautiful deep ball as well. He only played QB his senior year and missed the
chance of any real looks from colleges. Was a good LB too. Would love to see him
try and walk on where he is (UNCC) or somewhere else.

I remember tylers main targe being the rector boy ,, he would sling it up and rector would go get it... is the new freedom qb a threat in the air?

In my opinion yes. Not as strong as the last 3 qb's but good. With that said
I will add that he is by far the better runner than previous 3 qbs. No more
than we are throwing the ball we shouldn't miss a beat from last year at that
position.
This post was edited on 3/30 12:57 PM by patsfball

Thanks Cheerduck!

Also, N. Dumaine that was at Freedom but transferred to Hickory 2 yrs ago
is now at Patton for his senior season. Nick is a strong kid with football ability.
This makes 4 starters from last years Hickpry team that have left. Hopefully
things get better for you guys.

Originally posted by patsfball:

Thanks Cheerduck!

Also, N. Dumaine that was at Freedom but transferred to Hickory 2 yrs ago
is now at Patton for his senior season. Nick is a strong kid with football ability.
This makes 4 starters from last years Hickpry team that have left. Hopefully
things get better for you guys.
HHS will be fine. We will just replace with kids that want to be here.

Been there done that cheerduck. someone leaves another kid gets a shot on the big stage...simple as that. see you guys soon in Lawndale.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT