ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom High Defensive Coordinator

patsfball

Mar 12, 2014
Freedom High DC Sam Mackey is leaving Freedom to take the
DC position at Hibriten. Coach Mackie will be greatly missed
on the field and in the weight room. Thanks Coach! Job well
done!

Good news for Hibriten parents and players from Freedom liked him.
Beamer, it appears Hibriten is getting serious with defense. Former player
and South Carolina linebacker Quinn Smith is on staff as well. Did you know he is playing
for our semi pro team - Morganton Bobcats?

We need some defense it was horrible last year. I heard he tried the CFL not sure what happened there. Best ball player Hibriten's had.

We need some defense it was horrible last year. I heard he tried the CFL not sure what happened there. Best ball player Hibriten's had.
What is the offense looking like for 2015? Any running backs to replace the two seniors?

No doubt. A D-line and secondary coach are leaving as well.
The defense and coaching knowledge on that side of the ball was a
huge part of our 10 wins last season.

Seriously? That was your great success? It had nothing to do with the fact that freedom played basically nobody all season? Okay. Sure.

Probably average 2016 and 2017 should both be good years based on middle school and JV play but that doesn't always translate.

Seriously? That was your great success? It had nothing to do with the fact that freedom played basically nobody all season? Okay. Sure.
91, I know Freedom is that one team you despise - must have something to do
with all those times we put Crest in their place. Should I remind you of the all time record
between our schools.

91, I know Freedom is that one team you despise - must have something to do
with all those times we put Crest in their place. Should I remind you of the all time record
between our schools.

Knock yourself out brother, it's been many many years since Freedom did anything to Crest, 2010 was the last time the two teams met, Crest whooped that tail on your on field, but go ahead and afterwards we can compare state rings...

Pats, a Freedom cheerleader broke my buddy 91's heart! Explains a lot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT