ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin Panthers.

BK13T-$

Jul 23, 2009
Any of you Panther fans know the Panthers 2015 schedule?
This post was edited on 2/17 8:40 PM by BK13T-$

Scrimmages
Aug 11 or 12 - Robbinsville (location not nailed down)
Aug 14 - @ Rabun County (not Rabun Gap-Nacoochee)

Aug 21 - @ Asheville
Aug 28 - Murphy
Sep 04 - Open
Sep 11 - Swain County
Sep 18 - @ Erwin
Sep 25 - @ Brevard
Oct 02 - Pisgah
Oct 09 - @ Smoky Mountain
Oct 16 - N. Henderson
Oct 23 - @ E. Henderson
Oct 30 - W. Henderson
Nov 06 - @ Tuscola

Pretty stoked about this schedule. I wish we had been playing this non-conference schedule for a while.

I heard we might play franklin this year. Even though its not a real game it will be good for us to see where we are at.

I think we tried to get you guys in the regular season but parties weren't interested enough to make it happen. I think Robbinsville would be a good gate for both sides, but Erwin will be a good test for us.

We have Tuscola and Smoky Mtn this year and got rid of East and North Henderson.

hope not, but I think so.
This post was edited on 2/18 4:20 PM by BK13T-$

I know Franklin will be losing a lot from this past years team but the Panthers will show you real quick where yall are at BK lol.

Right I know Josh is still the HC. I was wondering if his twin Joe was still helping out. I thought he had gotten the AD position but did not know if he still helped FB team. Been out of the loop for awhile.

His brother is Jay.

Ninja edit: Yes, he is helping coach. I'm pretty sure he is a major part of that staff.
This post was edited on 3/3 9:04 AM by mondobizarro

Jay (Josh's twin brother) is the AD, as well as the Offensive Line Coach. They do have a brother named Joe, but he doesn't have anything to do with the football program and runs a landscaping/lawn business here in Franklin.

Sorry guys. I thought we played Tuscola but we don't. We do have Smoky, Rabun Gap, Dade Co. G.A., Q Foundation I think and Charlotte Country Day. Country Day will be the toughest team any SMC school plays this year.

Jay (Josh's twin brother) is the AD, as well as the Offensive Line Coach. They do have a brother named Joe, but he doesn't have anything to do with the football program and runs a landscaping/lawn business here in Franklin.

Just curious, did the Brooks' brothers play their high school football in Franklin?....And are they related to former Tuscola Coach Doug Brooks?

Thanks in advance, and good luck to the Panthers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT