ADVERTISEMENT

Five teams that couldn't score on Freedom

Coach Allen says Hi Jumbo!:p
Is that it? I feel wounded that I don't get more than that! All these guys from Crest are stealing your attention. I feel like the 6th guy at a..... well, one of those adult situations where you are in the middle and everybody else is....

You know what, let me just ask "how are you doing"? I hope you are doing well and are all geared up for the season to start.

Last edited:
I can assure you that I am a Freedom Grad. Class of 1999. Like I have said I went to school with one of the best running backs to come through Freedom. If you want me to ask something about the program, I have one from you right here, who is Freedoms all time leading rusher as of right now.

You should be referring to Sheffield. I'll do a little more for you: All Time Freedom Leaders

RB - 1. Terry Sheffield
2.David Burgess - now at Catawba

WR- 1. Khris Gardin - now at NC A@T
2. Raymond Beam - now at Lenoir Rhyne

QB- 1. Michael Helms - now at Western Carolina
2.Titus Smith - now at UNC-Pembroke

Is that it? I feel wounded that I don't get more than that! All these guys from Crest are stealing your attention. I feel like the 6th guy at a..... well, one of those adult situations where you are in the middle and everybody else is....

You know what, let me just ask "how are you doing"? I hope you are doing well and are all geared up for the season to start.
Looking forward to it JUmbo. And yes, I am a little preoccupied with the Chargers
right now. Try me back after Allen calls the first 5 plays and I will probably
switch gears.

Your are wrong on the passing leaders.
The first one is right but the 2nd one would have to be Landon Mariani.
I think BJ may be 2nd all time in rushing yards right now. I am not sure. Trey Hennessee may be in that mix too in.

Sorry troll, you are simply trying to bait and switch the topic of discussion which is Freedom's irrelevance in comparison to Crest.

As a recap: Crest has 5 state championships. Freedom has yet to sniff the state championship game.
No Earnhardt, Freedom has never won a football state championship.
We are more known for Basketball, and that by design. For the last
30 plus years our AD and Head BB coach are one and the same.
No surprise that our trophies would reflect that. Football is still a
priority at Freedom and has produced some great athletes... at least
2 that have gone to the NFL. This is all fact, just like the 3 out of 4
wins over Crest football my friend!

Your are wrong on the passing leaders.
The first one is right but the 2nd one would have to be Landon Mariani.
I think BJ may be 2nd all time in rushing yards right now. I am not sure. Trey Hennessee may be in that mix too in.
You are wrong my friend. Landon is the #3 QB. He is now the OC at Campbell University.
BJ is on track to move from 3rd all time to #1 this year. All he needs is around 650 yds.
Should get that in two games....lol

I know where Landon is, I happened to go to school with him. His two years at qb he Passed for 2900 yards. But he was the better qb. BJ will be the all time leader by the time the season is over.

I know where Landon is, I happened to go to school with him. His two years at qb he Passed for 2900 yards. But he was the better qb. BJ will be the all time leader by the time the season is over.
Landon was a solid QB. Michael Helms obviously got more reps than
Mariani and Smith combined and was the better QB but Smith left
with the highest completion % of all Freedom QB's according to Morganton
News Herald.

No Earnhardt, Freedom has never won a football state championship.
We are more known for Basketball, and that by design. For the last
30 plus years our AD and Head BB coach are one and the same.
No surprise that our trophies would reflect that. Football is still a
priority at Freedom and has produced some great athletes... at least
2 that have gone to the NFL. This is all fact, just like the 3 out of 4
wins over Crest football my friend!

That's right, dip wad, Freedom has not won a football championship. Crest owns Freedom.

That's right, dip wad, Freedom has not won a football championship. Crest owns Freedom.
Believe the lie moron ! Look at the history book.....Crest doesn't own Freedom.
You have to be the biggest crest clown yet. Stick to the racetrack you hasbeen

I must say that this has been one of the most entertaining threads in a while.

Pats keeps talking out of his arse 'cause his head knows better. I am an ACR fan so I am truly unbiased. Crest is better by a long way. You can't pick and choose what games you want to count. I hate to be the bearer of bad news on that front.

5>0. Simple math.

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
I must say that this has been one of the most entertaining threads in a while.

Pats keeps talking out of his arse 'cause his head knows better. I am an ACR fan so I am truly unbiased. Crest is better by a long way. You can't pick and choose what games you want to count. I hate to be the bearer of bad news on that front.

5>0. Simple math.
bama, appreciate your comment. However, what we are looking at is the history
between Freedom and Crest. Even mountain folk, who are a little slow at times,
can understand this. Holla back at us when you get off that mountain shine.

After reading this thread.. I can't understand what the issue is with crestrulz hatred from Freedom. It is a bit obsessive. Crestrulz must have been on one of the teams that got beat. (likely someone who never even played but lets crest football run his life because he has nothing else) heelsfan28655 and patsfball l would let this moron crestrulz continue to bow down to his crest high shrine because clearly is all he lives for. I am quiet impressed that freedom, a school an hour away can play such an infulence in crestrulz life.... in another news im looking forward to one of the best times of the year.. hs football

Reactions: patsfball
I am a fag. patsfball has nice pecs, and a sublime buttocks. I hate crestrulz for making him look foolish.That's why I am here to restore honor to the man I love. If I was crestrulz I'd leave patsfball alone, he's as big as a refrigerator, in fact the only difference between a refrigerator and patsfball is that the refrigerator doesn't fart when I put the meat in it. crestrulz this is your one and only warning. I mean it, I'll come down to Earl and whip you. I'll be back later, have to go to work, got a new job. I used to work at the sperm bank, but got fired for drinking on the job, so I'm bitter.

Dude!......... TMI!

Paws i enjoy a jab at Rulz as much as the next guy but to be honest it seems to be Pats that has some sort of obsession with Crust. He originally called out Crust nation on another post....but anyway it has added some life to the boards at least. And you are right Paws....its a great time of year...only 3 more Fridays without Football.

It was late fall 2012, Freedom had just defeated Burns in O.T.
in the 3rd round of the playoffs - in Cleveland County. Earlier the same season,
David Burgess had rushed for 304 yds and 4 Td's in a scorching of Shelby in
Cleveland County. This is when I heard something I'll never forget! Coach
said "I have wiped my rear on this county"..... "have begged Crest to play us
for 3 straight years and excuse after excuse!" Well guys, some things never
change. Shelby will play us, Burns will play us, why not Crest????
Skeerd, scared, scart..... whichever language you guys can understand.

After reading this thread.. I can't understand what the issue is with crestrulz hatred from Freedom. It is a bit obsessive. Crestrulz must have been on one of the teams that got beat. (likely someone who never even played but lets crest football run his life because he has nothing else) heelsfan28655 and patsfball l would let this moron crestrulz continue to bow down to his crest high shrine because clearly is all he lives for. I am quiet impressed that freedom, a school an hour away can play such an infulence in crestrulz life.... in another news im looking forward to one of the best times of the year.. hs football
Paws you are right. Rulz was the backup punter on a Crest team that lost to
Freedom in back to back years. Not only that, but word has it, while at Freedom he was gang
raped down by the river at halftime by a group of hmongs. Honestly, now other
than a foreign dialect and hatred of Freedom he is pretty cool. I think with all he has
been through we can bear with him.

It was late fall 2012, Freedom had just defeated Burns in O.T.
in the 3rd round of the playoffs - in Cleveland County. Earlier the same season,
David Burgess had rushed for 304 yds and 4 Td's in a scorching of Shelby in
Cleveland County. This is when I heard something I'll never forget! Coach
said "I have wiped my rear on this county"..... "have begged Crest to play us
for 3 straight years and excuse after excuse!" Well guys, some things never
change. Shelby will play us, Burns will play us, why not Crest????
Skeerd, scared, scart..... whichever language you guys can understand.
I remember that game well Pats. That was during the "goatgate" year and the game was played at KM. What a great HS football game that was. Who was your coach then ? Helms?

I remember that game well Pats. That was during the "goatgate" year and the game was played at KM. What a great HS football game that was. Who was your coach then ? Helms?
Was a great game Lawndog. One of the best in the rivalry

Pats,

I may be mountain folk but I still know Freedom is sucking hind tit when football is concerned. Come back and talk when Freedom can make it to the championship much less win it.

Now if they ( not you ) happen to win a championship in the near future I will give them props. Until then enjoy the view from the back.

Crest owns Freedom. Crest is not afraid of Freedom. 2010, 35-7 or 34-7 at Freedom 2nd round of the playoffs, we proved Freedom was overrated then. We'll prove it again. I'll switch Freedom and TCR out right now if I could just to prove it again...I'll have to settle for a possible chance in the playoffs assuming Freedom makes it past the first round.

Call 828-433-1310...... skeerd, scared , skert, scart.

A number Freedom has begged Crest to call. In early spring when
we call 704-476-8000 an automatic message comes on and says
"Our football schedule is already full for the upcoming season."
Caller ID.... go figure

Great Beamer. Thanks. I had forgotten we beat Crest 3 out of 4 years.

C'mon Man!!! Are you really that stupid?? Please review those records again and use your Freedom education to count how many times Freedom beat Crest since 1980? And once you have that number and you realize all of your digits are sticking up on one hand and you have just one sticking up on the other that would mean you have a total of 6.....

Stay with me PatsFBall don't get lost here, now do the same thing counting how many times Crest has beat Freedom since 1980 (be sure to take off your shoes first) because you will need to use one of your toes for that number bud... Did you figure it out??? If not I am sure all the Crest faithful can help you out and explain that 11 is more than 6...

But hey you keep supporting your team through the thick and thin.... AND just maybe someday your team, your school, and your community will know what its like to be called State Champions in Football....

Go find a rock to hide under man, your making yourself and your team look bad

C'mon Man!!! Are you really that stupid?? Please review those records again and use your Freedom education to count how many times Freedom beat Crest since 1980? And once you have that number and you realize all of your digits are sticking up on one hand and you have just one sticking up on the other that would mean you have a total of 6.....

Stay with me PatsFBall don't get lost here, now do the same thing counting how many times Crest has beat Freedom since 1980 (be sure to take off your shoes first) because you will need to use one of your toes for that number bud... Did you figure it out??? If not I am sure all the Crest faithful can help you out and explain that 11 is more than 6...

But hey you keep supporting your team through the thick and thin.... AND just maybe someday your team, your school, and your community will know what its like to be called State Champions in Football....

Go find a rock to hide under man, your making yourself and your team look bad
Hey closet man. You finally posted after 5 yrs. This is Great! Welcome my friend.
Your finger and toe thing is pretty original.....lol

Hey closet man. You finally posted after 5 yrs. This is Great! Welcome my friend.
Your finger and toe thing is pretty original.....lol

You'll never admit to crest being better than Freedom in football will you? Fine whatever, live in your fantasy dream world where freedom is better, where we never pay taxes, and you can date your sister. I bet it's a nice world, but it will never be reality, except for maybe that last part. You MIGHT can date your sister. You better ask your daddy first, I saw him the other day...he was on the news, getting a gender transplant or something. Said his name was now Caitlin Jenner I think?

You'll never admit to crest being better than Freedom in football will you? Fine whatever, live in your fantasy dream world where freedom is better, where we never pay taxes, and you can date your sister. I bet it's a nice world, but it will never be reality, except for maybe that last part. You MIGHT can date your sister. You better ask your daddy first, I saw him the other day...he was on the news, getting a gender transplant or something. Said his name was now Caitlin Jenner I think?

91 - Crest better focus on the teams they do schedule, starting with
South Point. You holler back at me after that one.

Reactions: seadog28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT