ADVERTISEMENT

Five teams that couldn't score on Freedom

crestrulz

Oct 18, 2003
1. The Number 3 pewee's
2. The Ray Charles Institute for the blind
3. The Caitlin Jenner school of anal-linguist

Sorry I couldn't think of but three. Everyone else could drop 50 on them. The only thing easier to score on is pats footballs sister she can't stop anything up the middle. Her mom taught her well.

Yall ignore patsfball, He has the football iq of a gnat and im ashamed to say he supports Freedom.

Listen Jambroni
Who are you trying to say I am. You have no idea who I am nor will you ever find out. I have just had enough of your nonsense on here. I think you are an East Burke fan in disguise

Listen Jambroni
Who are you trying to say I am. You have no idea who I am nor will you ever find out. I have just had enough of your nonsense on here. I think you are an East Burke fan in disguise
keep postin sweetheart.... up to 4 now. Anytime you would like to tell us about Freedom football
or any high school football we're all listening. All you have done is cried! Talk football dude!!!!

OK. I have been following Freedom Football for over 20 years. I have seen the best of times and the worst. I will talk football and I will probably put you to shame with my knowledge of the game. All you do is bad mouth Teams who are pretty good and make things look bad. If u want to talk football I will talk Football.

OK. I have been following Freedom Football for over 20 years. I have seen the best of times and the worst. I will talk football and I will probably put you to shame with my knowledge of the game. All you do is bad mouth Teams who are pretty good and make things look bad. If u want to talk football I will talk Football.
Your knowledge of the game might be a little too much for me, but I'll try.

1. The Number 3 pewee's
2. The Ray Charles Institute for the blind
3. The Caitlin Jenner school of anal-linguist

Sorry I couldn't think of but three. Everyone else could drop 50 on them. The only thing easier to score on is pats footballs sister she can't stop anything up the middle. Her mom taught her well.

You bring a dirty vagina like mix to the board.

(')
Check the record book Rulz. HaHaHaHa, It's killing you! This is one team in this 40 mile
radius Crest has not been able to dominate.... SP is another!

Last edited:
Check the record book Rulz. HaHaHaHa, It's killing you! This is one team in this 40 mile
radius Crest has not been able to dominate.... SP is another!
What's killing me? Come look at our 2014 State Title trophy. There are 5 all together that you can take pictures of. I do not HAVE a clue as to what would be killing me. I went to 16 games last year and watched Crest win 16 times. Your logic is for the lack of a better word flawed.

You on the other hand have a great running-back that plays for a pitiful team, with no defense and no play calling. The last time you saw a football game you watched your great running back do all he could only, to watch a piss poor defense let him down.

When the polls come out we'll be ranked #1 in the State, and have a great chance of making it 32-0.

You will beat up on weakness after Shelby destroys Freedom the first week, and then some other piss poor team will drop another 50 on them in the first round, and you'll still smell like rotten fish taco's.

A clown like you can never get under my skin. I'm better at it than you are. In your case I do not have to make anything up, I own you with the truth.

Simply put......... Freedom SUCKS! You know it too. The fruit they bear is rotten. They got 50 dropped on them at home in the first round. BJ will look back on his high school career and wonder why he didn't transfer out of that hell hole. In fact, I bet deep down he's just hoping he does not get hurt this year. I bet he's just ready to blaze on out and be done.

Enjoy your season loser. It's already over............................ clown!

Crestrulz

The people of Freedom do not claim Patsfball. I respect yalls program and this guy is just a jabroni who has never played the game.

Crestrulz

The people of Freedom do not claim Patsfball. I respect yalls program and this guy is just a jabroni who has never played the game.
Listen you make believe fan...if you were a real fan you would defend the program. You still are
not talking football. I have forgotten more about Freedom football than you will
ever know. All you have done on your 9 post is cry. I have attended, played,
graduated and put kids through Freedom.I have supported this program in many ways and
love everything about it except moron pretend fans like you. If you are a real patriot act like it!

Reactions: coondog8585
What's killing me? Come look at our 2014 State Title trophy. There are 5 all together that you can take pictures of. I do not HAVE a clue as to what would be killing me. I went to 16 games last year and watched Crest win 16 times. Your logic is for the lack of a better word flawed.

You on the other hand have a great running-back that plays for a pitiful team, with no defense and no play calling. The last time you saw a football game you watched your great running back do all he could only, to watch a piss poor defense let him down.

When the polls come out we'll be ranked #1 in the State, and have a great chance of making it 32-0.

You will beat up on weakness after Shelby destroys Freedom the first week, and then some other piss poor team will drop another 50 on them in the first round, and you'll still smell like rotten fish taco's.

A clown like you can never get under my skin. I'm better at it than you are. In your case I do not have to make anything up, I own you with the truth.

Simply put......... Freedom SUCKS! You know it too. The fruit they bear is rotten. They got 50 dropped on them at home in the first round. BJ will look back on his high school career and wonder why he didn't transfer out of that hell hole. In fact, I bet deep down he's just hoping he does not get hurt this year. I bet he's just ready to blaze on out and be done.

Enjoy your season loser. It's already over............................ clown!

LOL

I do support but I am not a trash talker and I dont talk trash to top notch programs that I respect. You have no idea of all the stuff I have done for the program over the past 19 years. What years did u play at Freedom.

I do support but I am not a trash talker and I dont talk trash to top notch programs that I respect. You have no idea of all the stuff I have done for the program over the past 19 years. What years did u play at Freedom.
According to this site you have been a member since 2005 and have never posted till this week.
I can respect someone just reading if they don't feel to post but if you are a true supporter post
something about the program when you post - that is if you are a true supporter.
You give all your respect to Crest....they could use another nut like you. If you don't know
the way to Boiling Springs they will give you directions. Please don't pretend to be a Patriot.....

Crestrulz

No worries. I am just having fun with the moron. I simply think he's a dumb bastard with little to no testicles. No one here but Lawn Dog has any respect for him. I think those two would use the new federal law on fag marriage if given the chance. I think LD would be the pitcher, and patsfball would be the catcher.

Listen Mr. 3 post no one cares what you are ashamed of.... go back to the girls softball
field.
For the sake of the thread's actual title, how is Freedom's defense looking so far? They had quite a bit of speed last year, wasn't sure if they lost any of it.

No worries. I am just having fun with the moron. I simply think he's a dumb bastard with little to no testicles. No one here but Lawn Dog has any respect for him. I think those two would use the new federal law on fag marriage if given the chance. I think LD would be the pitcher, and patsfball would be the catcher.
lol.... Rulz Its bad enough that you are on Obama lover but please keep me out of your sick gay fantasies. You obviously have preps confused with other websites that you frequent. As for Pats yea we actually talked a little football on a football message board- wow what a concept.

Freedom has won exactly the same number of state championships as East Burke, Draughn, and Patton combined: zero. Freedom hasn't even sniffed the state championship game, either.

Crest has won 5 of their 9 state championship appearances.

Why would a Patriot fan trash talk the Crest posters? Could it be, uhm, jealousy?

lol.... Rulz Its bad enough that you are on Obama lover but please keep me out of your sick gay fantasies. You obviously have preps confused with other websites that you frequent. As for Pats yea we actually talked a little football on a football message board- wow what a concept.
LOL! That Osama I mean Obama comment was below the belt, even for my standards LD.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
For the sake of the thread's actual title, how is Freedom's defense looking so far? They had quite a bit of speed last year, wasn't sure if they lost any of it.
No offense, but how did they tackle last year? If they're lucky they lost all of it and had to start over.

To be honest Rulz from what I saw on the field last year and what I saw at last weeks 7 on 7 their defense has changed colors.

I just like stirring the pot with patsfball. I he wants to know what my knowledge of football. where I went to school. Here it is. I went to Freedom and graduated with who I say is one of the top running backs to ever play in the school. I also was apart of the best teams the school ever had who I feel had it not been for injuries no telling what they could have done that year. As far as my knowledge goes, I have been around some pretty good coaches who people look at also as good men. As far as my respect for other schools, I was taught to respect all teams you play but fear none. Patsfball ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you how supportive I am.

A freedom fan told me at our 7 on 7 that BJ was going to play safety this year too. I really don't see it with a full bama ride on the line but he is clearly fast enough.

Freedom has won exactly the same number of state championships as East Burke, Draughn, and Patton combined: zero. Freedom hasn't even sniffed the state championship game, either.

Crest has won 5 of their 9 state championship appearances.

Why would a Patriot fan trash talk the Crest posters? Could it be, uhm, jealousy?
Knuckle head there is a lot you dont undersatnd. Stick to Nascar

Rulz, on more than one occasion Freedom has brought the little Chargers down to Earth.
Freedom Coach said three years ago... "give me Crest and I'll beat em by 3tds"
Come on up my friend!

Rulz, on more than one occasion Freedom has brought the little Chargers down to Earth.
Come on up my friend!
Crest would make Freedom look foolish my man. I've seen the play calling up that way. We'd beat their fans down in the parking lot too. You keep pecking away and chirping I'll leave you something to read once you climb off your sister.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/29588880/blog-crest-will-once-again-be-tough-to-beat-in-2015

Crest would make Freedom look foolish my man. I've seen the play calling up that way. We'd beat their fans down in the parking lot too. You keep pecking away and chirping I'll leave you something to read once you climb off your sister.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/29588880/blog-crest-will-once-again-be-tough-to-beat-in-2015
Rulz, that's WBTV. They can't even cover football after the fact.... let alone predict something
before it happens. I have Crest ranked 6th in the West this season. Maybe top 5?

Knuckle head there is a lot you dont undersatnd. Stick to Nascar

Let me repeat: Freedom has ZERO state football championships.

Crest has five state football championships.

Freedom has never been to the state football championship game.

Crest has been to 9 state football championship games.

With your 3rd grade retort and your lack of common sense, it'd probably be best if you refrain from trash talking a program like Crest. I can see how the Freedom fans would prefer if you would support another team.

Let me repeat: Freedom has ZERO state football championships.

Crest has five state football championships.

Freedom has never been to the state football championship game.

Crest has been to 9 state football championship games.

With your 3rd grade retort and your lack of common sense, it'd probably be best if you refrain from trash talking a program like Crest. I can see how the Freedom fans would prefer if you would support another team.
Let me repeat stick to Nascar.... you are hung up in yesteryear Earnhardt. What a joke

Let me repeat stick to Nascar.... you are hung up in yesteryear Earnhardt. What a joke

The joke is that you can't admit that Freedom has never been to a state championship while Crest has won 5 state championships!

BTW, maybe next year you can hold East Rowan to under 50 points.

Come on up my friend!

Hahahahahaha!!!!! 3 tds????? You have to be kidding!!! Grow up!! 5 years ago we wasn't near as strong as we are now and we made freedom look pitiful on freedom's field!!! Hahahaha!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!! 3 tds????? You have to be kidding!!! Grow up!! 5 years ago we wasn't near as strong as we are now and we made freedom look pitiful on freedom's field!!! Hahahaha!!
While you are pretending 91.... assuming 91 is your class year... lets pretend Crest beat us one of
your years of high school. Pretend time is over 91, it didn't really happen! It will take away some
of the pain if you keep pretending my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT