ADVERTISEMENT

ER for Homecoming?

Ooh you gonna get in trouble for that one probably. Hold on the guy from the county above only takes offense when someone rags orange/blue team.
Carry on Chutr 👍
Man I almost missed this jab. You do seem like the guy that would throw a punch when they didnt think someone was looking. I actually appreciate reading chutes write-ups. Knowing he is an ER 1st, PG 2nd and not a fan of orange and blue he is still able to write an infotmative write up about any teams and not spew ignorant nonsense like yourself.

Man I almost missed this jab. You do seem like the guy that would throw a punch when they didnt think someone was looking. I actually appreciate reading chutes write-ups. Knowing he is an ER 1st, PG 2nd and not a fan of orange and blue he is still able to write an infotmative write up about any teams and not spew ignorant nonsense like yourself.
Ask around. See if ANYONE says I’m “that guy”. Glad you enjoy Chute. People don’t have to like everyone. And if I’m not mistaken every post except the one above has been me responding to something you decided was worthy of your contribution. Don’t worry we probably will never interact in person. If we ever do you will see I’m exactly the same as on here.
Been called a lot of things but ignorant has never been one. Good luck with your posting in future. I can’t help you choose what to read but if you follow me perhaps you can better keep up with spewing.
In the meantime I will continue to post as I see fit. If you’re uncomfortable with it don’t bother posting things I will ignorantly respond to…
I meant that about asking around. Lot of people know who I am.

Ask around. See if ANYONE says I’m “that guy”. Glad you enjoy Chute. People don’t have to like everyone. And if I’m not mistaken every post except the one above has been me responding to something you decided was worthy of your contribution. Don’t worry we probably will never interact in person. If we ever do you will see I’m exactly the same as on here.
Been called a lot of things but ignorant has never been one. Good luck with your posting in future. I can’t help you choose what to read but if you follow me perhaps you can better keep up with spewing.
In the meantime I will continue to post as I see fit. If you’re uncomfortable with it don’t bother posting things I will ignorantly respond to…
I meant that about asking around. Lot of people know who I am.
Just to help clear it up for you, it is not usually your response to me that I find ignorant. It is your initial comments that I respond to because they are ignorant. I don’t generally respond for you, I respond for the fellow readers on this forum. Main example is once again anytime you make a reference to “any” other school (not just your orange and blue friends) benefiting from the help of a player that might have came from another school shows your ignorance about your own school.
Ignorance: lacking knowledge, information or awareness about a particular thing
Go ahead and give your one trick pony response and divert the attention. We’ve all heard that broken record. But we also take note that none of the other ER posters come on here and have your back and deny it. Much respect to them for not being ignorant. They appear to understand that is the respect of your program and the consistent success that draws the players in and just embrace it. You on the other hand just live in denial in your glass house and continue throwing rocks.

Back to the topic, at some schools the football team has little imputed into which game is homecoming. Things like annual deadlines and dates to hold a dance come into play. It is often more than just football related.

Just to help clear it up for you, it is not usually your response to me that I find ignorant. It is your initial comments that I respond to because they are ignorant. I don’t generally respond for you, I respond for the fellow readers on this forum. Main example is once again anytime you make a reference to “any” other school (not just your orange and blue friends) benefiting from the help of a player that might have came from another school shows your ignorance about your own school.
Ignorance: lacking knowledge, information or awareness about a particular thing
Go ahead and give your one trick pony response and divert the attention. We’ve all heard that broken record. But we also take note that none of the other ER posters come on here and have your back and deny it. Much respect to them for not being ignorant. They appear to understand that is the respect of your program and the consistent success that draws the players in and just embrace it. You on the other hand just live in denial in your glass house and continue throwing rocks.
We?
You speak for the collective now?
Only team I ever reference is the one in, once again just for you, in northwest RANDOLPH county. Find a post mentioning any other HS. You cannot. It’s a rivalry there sir.
Other posters? It’s me and Chute 90% of the time. You sir need to either stop glamming onto other team’s posts, ignore me (which I highly recommend) or find a forum where people think more in step with whatever your philosophy is?
As far as the ignorant reference, yet again, hate to break it to you but you are definitely barking up the wrong tree. And if I threw a rock, even at my advanced age, it would cause damage.
One trick pony?
That’s worse than the guy calling me SMC…

Only team I ever reference is the one in, once again just for you, in northwest RANDOLPH county. Find a post mentioning any other HS. You cannot. It’s a rivalry there sir.
Other posters? It’s me and Chute 90% of the time. You sir need to either stop glamming onto other team’s posts, ignore me (which I highly recommend) or find a forum where people think more in step with whatever your philosophy is?
As far as the ignorant reference, yet again, hate to break it to you but you are definitely barking up the wrong tree. And if I threw a rock, even at my advanced age, it would cause damage.
One trick pony?
That’s worse than the guy calling me SMC…
Kidd, your sentence about throwing a rock made me think of something.

I heard through the grapevine that Mike McLain once drilled a would-be thief between the shoulder blades with a baseball. This allegedly happened at the Sportsman off Hwy. 49.

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
Just to help clear it up for you, it is not usually your response to me that I find ignorant. It is your initial comments that I respond to because they are ignorant.
Here you go @nwguilford007…
Just so you can say I was not correct…

Here you go @nwguilford007…
Just so you can say I was not correct…
Thank you for helping me prove my point! It clearly says "it is your initial comments THAT I RESPOND TO because they are ignorant. Do I respond to every post you put on this board? No! Therefore I did not say every post is ignorant. Its beginning to feel like im arguing with a 10 year old with you since I have to explain everything that is said

Thank you for helping me prove my point! It clearly says "it is your initial comments THAT I RESPOND TO because they are ignorant. Do I respond to every post you put on this board? No! Therefore I did not say every post is ignorant. Its beginning to feel like im arguing with a 10 year old with you since I have to explain everything that is said
Now I have become an ignorant 10 year old?
Sir your debating skills are severely lacking. Even when given empirical evidence you still stick to your misguided point of view while resorting to name calling.
We could keep going back and forth however that is not what these forums are about, in my opinion. Good luck trying to get rises out of other posters. After reading some of your other posts I have come to the conclusion that is your goal. Try to have a nice day, if you can…

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Kidd, your sentence about throwing a rock made me think of something.

I heard through the grapevine that Mike McLain once drilled a would-be thief between the shoulder blades with a baseball. This allegedly happened at the Sportsman off Hwy. 49.
Haven’t heard that one. Believe it though.
Rumor was a friend of my daddy said he couldn’t hit a dove on power line with a rock when he was a teenager. Apparently the aforementioned dove was delicious 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT