ADVERTISEMENT

Early 2A West Projections

WNC FAN

Apr 27, 2021
LOTS of football left, some teams could switch spots because they play each other or there rating drops because their opponents lose and they drop even if they win!
I see lots of room for change. Example Maiden vs Bunker Hill, Shelby vs Burns, Polk vs Chase and Robinson vs Mnt Pleasant still have to play, so this is way early just for fun! Looks like the 2nd round and on will be loaded!!!
See 2nd Rnd Chase vs Shelby', Burns vs Maiden, P. Grove vs Mnt Pleasant, Hendersonville vs Bunker Hill,
Ok lets see what someone else comes up with!! Ok be nice I know it is not perfect but a start of conversation!

1. Reidsville 32. Wheatmore 2. Shelby v.31. Randleman

16. Surry Central v 17. Walkertown 15. Chase v. 18. JM Robinson

8. Com Sch Davidson v.25. North Surry 7. P. Grove v 26. Lincolnton

9. Monroe v West Stokes 10. Mnt Pleasant v. East Gaston

5. Hendersonville v28. N Forsyth 11. Owen28v.22. Polk

12. Bunker Hill v West Lincoln 6. Salisbury v 27. Pine Lake Prep

13. Burns 20. Forrest Hills 14. SW Randolph v 19. East Davidson

4. Maiden v 29. Trinity 3. East Surry v 30. West Stanley

Last edited:
A 1st round…Bunker Hill vs West Lincoln…makes me sick to my stomach.

I can’t stand it when conference teams meet in the 1st round! Hoping that doesn’t happen!

Lincolnton in the playoffs (projected) and doesn't have to travel almost to Myrtle Beach for a 2A west game? I am here for it.
Burns and Bunker hill still have a chance for conference championships... Looking at schedules if they only loose vs Maiden and Shelby respectively Bunker Hill could pass Burns in the RPI do to opponents winning %... That conference rematch is unlikely right now! !

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Burns and Bunker hill still have a chance for conference championships... Looking at schedules if they only loose vs Maiden and Shelby respectively Bunker Hill could pass Burns in the RPI do to opponents winning %... That conference rematch is unlikely right now! !
And, if Shelby wins out, they could become the no.1 seed based on that RPI whatever.

If Shelby and Reidsville win out it be hard for Shelby to pass them, they play 3 teams with similar records... Not saying there isn't a chance, it would come down to opponents opponents win percentage to make it happen... Plus 10-0 vs 9-1 is gonna give RHS a slight advantage with win % times .3...So not impossible but difficult to see if they both win out...

If Shelby and Reidsville win out it be hard for Shelby to pass them, they play 3 teams with similar records... Not saying there isn't a chance, it would come down to opponents opponents win percentage to make it happen... Plus 10-0 vs 9-1 is gonna give RHS a slight advantage with win % times .3...So not impossible but difficult to see if they both win out...
Just a scenario that I read Mu’ Al Preps, aka Mule Simmons, better known as The Mule mention. And, it made sense. It’s going to hurt Reidsville’s “RPI” some, not making up their game with Eastern Alamance.

You’d be headed to Climax, NC…instead.😂😂😂
Hey…
You probably had never even heard of Climax before Chute put it in thread! Also PG ain’t really in Climax. Down 22 in Randolph county closer to Grays Chapel. Google it. These communities DO really exist…
Man is this 2A again???
Sorry 😂

Just a scenario that I read Mu’ Al Preps, aka Mule Simmons, better known as The Mule mention. And, it made sense. It’s going to hurt Reidsville’s “RPI” some, not making up their game with Eastern Alamance.
The Greensboro Page thumping by the Rams early in the season is really helping the Rams RPI. Page is a good 4A team and its schedule is strong as the bear's breath.

I believe so.
Thanks! Beamer.

First time I’ve focused on it. OP is very low for Maiden…..and yet…our OOP is the highest on the list. Go figure!
We’re playing teams with poor winning percentages and those poor teams are playing teams with the best winning percentages on the list.
I need to study this more! Wow!

That “1” …on the first number is our saving grace. …..I think? 😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT