ADVERTISEMENT

Dont waste your money on title DVD

Shelby Lion

Oct 3, 2002
Dirty Ankle, NC
So I decided to order the Shelby title game video from Sure Shot or whomever it was that put this show together... 25 bucks and it came in the mail.. I sat down to watch this game, and the audio was at least a minute off from the video... It was horrific... I called the lady I talked to back, and she said "We will check that, and Ill be happy to send you another one" CRICKETS since that day (Probably two weeks ago) ...Initial order, I received in two days

Safe to say: Don't waste your money on this..... Its an absolute waste of 25 bucks....

Heck I even separated the audio and video in Encore, and it was so far off even it could not get it close enough to make for a halfway enjoyable video presentation..

Oh well..... I guess I can watch with the sound off..

Had the same proplem with a wrestling match once and was able to use iMovie on a Mac and cropped the first segment and it got with two seconds of the match action. Still not good but its worth a try if you know someone with a Mac.

Normally in this situation GDG I can match audio and video... Nero, Encore and others I have had great success with.... What is so weird about this video, when it starts and the two announcers start talking I got that part lined up perfectly (With a few seconds of dead space at beginning of video) but the more they talked, and the further it went, I would get way out of alignment again... Hard to explain, you would think if you lined the audio and video up there it would make the rest of the video OK, alas, it didn't..... HA!!!!

I do know someone with a MAC, and I shall give that a go.. Thanks

If all else fails send it to 98Champion. From reading his post I think he must have connections to making cartoons.

Sent my information in to purchase one. Lady called two days later and left me a message to call her back.I did and one week later no further reply.

Thanks for the heads up.I'll purchase the one the school is selling to raise money for their rings.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Hey man...at least you were there and won it...so you got that...I've got the Reidsville title games on DVD except for the 2009 one versus Newton-Conover...GameTapes or whoever did it doesn't have it listed...sure would like to find a copy somewhere is someone has it..............

I bought the Robbinsville DVD set for 25 bucks from the school. It has all 16 games. I also bought the one of the title game for 10 bucks. It is great. I guess it was from the folks at NCState but I bought it at the high school and it is great. Hope you get it fixed, that would tic me off as well.

With youtube and other video sites/archives around you guys are still ordering game videos?

Hey Shelby Lion if I purchase it and get it all synced up changing a few things, would you buy it from me?

Well I stand corrected,and apologize publicly to the company I ordered from... Get home today, a brand new DVD in the mailbox and it is playing perfectly...

Ill be danged I thought no way they'd send me another......

Good job on the fix.....Im happy ha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT