ADVERTISEMENT

CT147

KNOWtheGAME75

Sep 5, 2012
CT

hey im not trying to call you out here im just asking a question...... Do you coach or help with the NB bears or you just a big time fan? i would like to see if you could post a picture of the rings yall have won the last few times. Like i said not trying to be a jerk or anything just asking a question that all.

The word on the street, Sir, is The Honorable C.T. of New Bern, North Carolina is one of them Double Naught type dudes, wearin' cheap Jade jewelry and a fake Rolex he bought while on a sightseeing venture in Arizona with Mister Smee and Governor Purnell last Fall. Supposedly , The Honorable One is working " undercover " with Monica " Swollen Lips " Moochinski, her moniker the result of a Truth or Dare Game where she was dared to stick her lips into slash onto an active electrical light socket.

Link.

alumni and fan 2will have someone post our r4ings whem we get our new ones 4 14 do you know any nichols friends up here from rc

Ms. More was somehow drivin' amist all the blatant, shade tree jivin'
Mister Smee sat attentively in the front seat
Governor Purnell and The Honorable One were lookin' forward to the fun
Of Phoenix and the non-humid heat.

Things were goin' great and swell for C. T. and Governor Purnell
Jungle screams " I need more uncorked wine. "
Ms. More's pink thonged panties were wadded in her Farrah Faucet jammies
As they approached the Louisiana Texas state line.

Mister Smee's voice was full of malice as the quartet rolled into Dallas
C.T. and the Governor resembled Cheech and Chong.
" I'll not go on 'adrivin' with all this lyin', dranken and conivin' "
As Miste Smee refilled his Jerry Garcia bong .

C.T. was donning his Rolex watch he bought from a chick named Wide Crotch
He said " I'll never take this off or warsh my hand. "
Ms. More looked in the mirror and said " you damn sho' better fear her, "
Exclaimed she had eyes of steel and a heart of sand.

C. T. said " You're gettin' way too heavy just drive this blankety blank Chevy "
Wide Crotch was the least of his worries
As they hit the New Mexico mountains with its lavish waterfall fountains
From the sky fell cotton ball-ish snow flurries.

They made it to the Pacific Ocean amongst the confusion and commotion
The Governor remarked " This traffic is absurd. "
Ms. More said " I feel like Lady Godiva tonight and Imma gonna git it right, "
Mister Smee drank the last corner of the Thunderbird.

This post was edited on 4/3 1:08 AM by GSO-Triple5

Link.

Originally posted by KNOWtheGAME75:
CT

hey im not trying to call you out here im just asking a question...... Do you coach or help with the NB bears or you just a big time fan? i would like to see if you could post a picture of the rings yall have won the last few times. Like i said not trying to be a jerk or anything just asking a question that all.
I AM A ALUM AND A NATIVE NBIAN . THE LEADER OF ALL NBIANS WORLD WIDE. PREHAPS I AM THE MOST VOCAL AND MOST DISLIKE OF ALL THE BEARS FANS. NOT PREHAPS I AM. THE JACKASS HAS ONE QUESTION . WHO IS GOING TO BE THE COACH OF THE CLUCKERS NOW. I AM WILLING TO BET THAT YOUR KISSING KIN. THOSE SKIRTIES LED BY GO SCOT ARE HAVING THE TIME OF THIER LIVES.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT