ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Chris jones from Crest high school

jones0177

Dec 28, 2008
I am proud to announce That my son will be continuing his education and football career at Coastal Carolina University! Very proud of my son he has worked very hard to to get were he is today look froward to watching him for his senior season.

Reactions: coondog8585
I am proud to announce That my son will be continuing his education and football career at Coastal Carolina University! Very proud of my son he has worked very hard to to get were he is today look froward to watching him for his senior season.
Happy for your family my friend. I know you're very proud and you should be. He's an awesome kid, you've got a few of those.

Congrats to your son. The facilities look great and a fine football program has been established there.

Finally got around to watching the video of the Crest - SP game. Wow, 73 jumped off the tape. I wouldn't call it pancakes as much as straight out knockdown blocks in space. Gets after it and is looking to hit somebody til the whistle blows. He was drilling SP defenders in the first half, but they were looking out for him in the second half and giving up ground and running around to avoid getting smashed. I quit watching Harbison to focus on the big guard.

Finally got around to watching the video of the Crest - SP game. Wow, 73 jumped off the tape. I wouldn't call it pancakes as much as straight out knockdown blocks in space. Gets after it and is looking to hit somebody til the whistle blows. He was drilling SP defenders in the first half, but they were looking out for him in the second half and giving up ground and running around to avoid getting smashed. I quit watching Harbison to focus on the big guard.

Thank you! We are very proud of him. I show your post to Chris and he said, "Your post made his day."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT