ADVERTISEMENT

Concord @ A.L. Brown

Yโ€™all need this win to get to .500 mark bc if u donโ€™t this would be your first losing record in a long time

Big rival game and Iโ€™m sure Concord will come and play their hearts out. As will ALB. Personally I think ALB will make it 9 in a row.

Reactions: 84k
42-7 kann done deal, let's be real here. I also see both teams missing the playoffs

42-7 kann done deal, let's be real here. I also see both teams missing the playoffs
Right now the RPI has kann #29 and concord #30. If kann wins their probably in and if concord loses they maybe out.

Right now the RPI has kann #29 and concord #30. If kann wins their probably in and if concord loses they maybe out.
You may be right, I my shorthand has con at 32 and kann at 31, after both of fridays losses. To many big games next friday but i bet with split conferences, upsets, and strong teams play other strong teams we see a big adjustment in final week

Reactions: 84k
Looking at the film, Kannapolis really is a good team, they've just played a tough schedule to date. Because of the rivalry factor, we all know that Concord will play this game very tough, but based on talent and how the teams are playing, I feel that the Wonders are comfortable favorites..... However, this is a rivalry game so anything can, and usually does happen.

If powers that be sees this post I would like to see AL Brown n Statesville get back on a non conference schedule for at least 2 years anyway. They always had good games against each other.

If powers that be sees this post I would like to see AL Brown n Statesville get back on a non conference schedule for at least 2 years anyway. They always had good games against each other.

For about 20 years, it was always the 2nd game of the season.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Itโ€™s game day, GO WONDERS stomp the spiders.

That I donโ€™t know, but ALB side was packed. Concord side was probably 3/4 full. Biggest crowd for ALB in years.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I will say this, the ALB side was close to the crowds of the 80โ€™s and 90โ€™s.

A stat that was surprising to me was ALB has hold Concord to 15 points in the last four games.

Why did K score td with 1:20 to go,2 hikes game over,Iโ€™m K fan
We were talking about that last night at the game. Because it was a Concord any other game he probably kneeโ€™s it there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT