ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee girls vs albemarle

Like the saying goes "you can't fix stupid". See you next year maybe you guys will actually be able to compete in football this year lol.

"You can't fix stupid". Do you realize this is a basketball board? Also you do realize the SMC has more football titles than any 1A conference? You want respect...earn it. The NW And SMC have.

When's the last time a SMC school won a basketball title? (I don't know that's why I am asking).

Your right Murphy is a heck of a football school way to piggy back off them for football.

You might want to add Swain and Robbinsville( won this year). Boys won a round ball title in 2004 . Girls won 8 or 9 in the 90's. When has alb. Girls won anything?????? The SMC did win a region game this year ,but they beat a weak team.

Weak lmao 13 pt win on their worst day great job. Sunshine up a dogs but every once in awhile. I'm sure we will meet again. Best of luck to you.

Please list your best wins. Any? I didn't think so. When was the last time you had a little sunshine? Or did you make yet another mistake? Do you not post only one regular season win over a nchsaa team with a winning record?

Really ? Cherokee was up 20 most of the second half... Give cherokee their full team and it's by 25 or more ... Robbinsville beat your best team on their home court and cherokee beat them by almost 30. Get real and realize the smc and nw are by far the best conf in the state.

He lives in denial. Be didn't prepare his team last year to play against a MA team that everyone else knew was a 3 point shooting team. Has been for several years because they lack the height to play inside. Been crying for a year now. Accept defeat and move on. Now Cherokee fans will have to hear it for a year about how they were lucky to win. Hey bulldog Cherokee saved you the embarrassment of getting run off the court by Prep

This post was edited on 3/8 3:19 PM by sbbbfan

Up by 20 most of the second half???? You got up by 21 with 7:08 remaining in the 4th we trimmed it to 11 you guys won by 13.

End of 1 you were up 2
Half you were up 6
End of. 3 you were up 15 (Robinson picks up her 3rd)
Final up 13

Additionally the girl on crutches was one of our better defenders. She tore her LCL after the first rd. Currie ankle we were hurt too lol

I would take WM and Alb vs your top 2 any day of the week. Hell I would take gray stone WM SD and Alb vs your top 4 from this years squads.

Braves if you have read my post I have have credit for showing up to play even credited #3 as I think she is a very good player. But don't disrespect these girls by calling them weak. Anybody who watched these girls play this year seen exactly what I mentioned. They played tight and could not get relaxed. Anybody who knows basketball or sports in general especially those of us who played knows this happens all the time on this type of stage.

Geesh you all are ridiculous. I compliment Cherokee on a game well played and that's not enough? The girls did not play well they were nervous and could not get relaxed. It happens they are kids. It's ok though we will be ready next year. Good luck to you all. Just keep talking.... It's a shame that you all are just so ridiculous.

Our boys went through both of your conferences all except for Prep.

Anyone else wish Albemarle had actually won their game against Cherokee just to see what whopper of an excuse he'd have busted out when Prep ran them out of the gym by 40+ today?

I am still not clear on something. Bulldog are you actually the girls coach at Albemarle?

Originally posted by 3daughters:
I think he's the H2O guy.
If he is he needs to improve, they get a lot of cramps. He is most surely not a talent scout.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT