ADVERTISEMENT

Book Update

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
The book was sent to Atlanta on 7/20 and is being printed. Look for them to be in stores next week. All pre-orders will go out first.

Reactions: Screamin' Monk
I'm headed to Georgia on Saturday to pick the books up. Look for your copy to be in your mailbox or store next week.

Bought the book one year and was really disappointed but not surprised about the lack of in-depth coverage for schools in my area. But I know it's not your fault you are probably working on a budget and lack the staff to do any better.

It is what it is. It has its positives. I buy it every year but the mtns. never get much coverage so I don't know why I bother.

What area hotterhand? I send the survey to every school? It's up to the coach to submit his info on his team and players if he wants to be in the publication. I can't help it if a coach don't want to participate.

I am not talking about the team pages. Kenny always wrote a bit. I don't know about our new coach. I'm talking about the extras. All the other stuff outside of the teams pages. It's usually all about the metro schools. I say devote a section of extras to each area and gain knowledge of the whole state rather than the continuously covered areas.

I have tried to do that. Some of my media friends have offered to do that and have. Some have had other things from keeping them from doing so.

Maybe next year will be different. We try to get as many schools and players listed as possible.

Nobody knows the hard work that goes into doing this. It's a 6 month job.

I love doing the book because it recognizes are great student-athletes.

Question??? I never purchased a book before...Do they focus on last year's team or this upcoming season....I hope this was not a stupid question lol

The upcoming season preview. It's has a profile with top returning players. Coach Lewis always does a good job in sending in his info.

If you order by PayPal, I send the order out the next day by Priority Mail (1 to 2 days). If you mail a check, whenever I get the check, then I place the order the next day (same as other).

Great job really enjoying my book...first time getting one I plan on getting more in the future

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT