ADVERTISEMENT

Big South 2018

Bulldogs scored a few on Chase and looked smooth while doing it. Considering it was Chase I’m not going to jump much. The scrimmage got cancelled due to lightning when in fact it wasn’t lightning, I chest bumped the light pole. I guess we can wait til Friday to see what the Dogs really have. My bad guys and girls. It was a sweet play and I just lost it.

Hey DBD

The Dogs running the flex this year?

tickled to see one of my former kids get the nod at QB....Cam'ron is as fine a kid as there is.... 6'2 175-85 as a soph... Cant wait to see him progress as the years go on, always had an absolute cannon for an arm... Once he gets the "towards" down and the timing, and with his athleticism hes going to be a good one for the Dogs.... Proud of him

PS: He still owes me a football card ill be coming to see that rascal soon ha ha ha....

Hey DBD

The Dogs running the flex this year?

tickled to see one of my former kids get the nod at QB....Cam'ron is as fine a kid as there is.... 6'2 175-85 as a soph... Cant wait to see him progress as the years go on, always had an absolute cannon for an arm... Once he gets the "towards" down and the timing, and with his athleticism hes going to be a good one for the Dogs.... Proud of him

PS: He still owes me a football card ill be coming to see that rascal soon ha ha ha....
I didn’t get to see much for long but I’m liking how they are running it. The Sweezy kid is Burns future and it should be a fun year. Did you coach them at Union or UC?

Cam'ron was with us at Upper Cleveland, when he was there I usually had the smaller teams MM or PW, but helped Will with him on midgets his last season

Good kid...Great family... Heck of an athlete

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Bulldogs scored a few on Chase and looked smooth while doing it. Considering it was Chase I’m not going to jump much. The scrimmage got cancelled due to lightning when in fact it wasn’t lightning, I chest bumped the light pole. I guess we can wait til Friday to see what the Dogs really have. My bad guys and girls. It was a sweet play and I just lost it.
No kidding it literally stopped raining and cleared up right after they called it off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT