ADVERTISEMENT

Best games for 4A in week one

Keep running that mouth. Seems like your best trait. Yes MC had terrible white QB last year. Ask earlier if he graduated? Response was no, so indeed MC is average at best. How can you call me fat? Never seen or met me? About 12% bodyfat so if that's fat ha good luck young buck. I will come see you. Describe yourself, nevermind I'll come with a SWO shirt and hat on, you wont miss me...
You’ll come see me, and what exactly going to happen? I’m actually in North Topsail every other weekend at Seaview Pier, getting my fish on. I’ll be there this weekend, by myself. I could really give a shit, about you being 6’5” and 12% body fat. It’s almost like you’re trying to say something.I’ve been running and backing up this mouth for years.Not a little boy son. Why are you telling me your dimensions? Are you Retarded? You’ve only mentioned MC being average and having a terrible white QB 5 times. So what? That's somebody's son, that your consistently trashing. WTH is wrong with you? You’re in your 50’s trying to have a dic measuring contest with me, because you’re incompetent, and can’t talk shiggady better than me. So now you want to wear your 2A SWO shirt in front of me, For what? I’m going to hit that ignore button, to protect you from getting your feelings hurt. You’ve lost your Cotton picking mind.

Last edited:
Wow I dont ever recall ever seeing this amount of bickering and insults hurled back in forth on this site. Hope it doesnt become the norm.

I am excited to learn that Chambers will be playing Highland Springs. Two very successful teams over the last 5 or 6 years. Highland Springs from what I know had won I think 4 or 5 consecutive state titles in a row and reached the title game again last year where they were upset on a last second play. Along the way they did face one North Carolina team over this run and beat Page comfortably a few years back. I hope Chambers can take care of business and represent our state well. Is the game in Charlotte or in Virginia?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Both of you guys have been good posters for a long time. I am asking first to go back to being good posters, discussing HS football and positive about player.

Plenty of good things going on in HS football now and soon it will be hopping, so let’s stay focused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT