ADVERTISEMENT

Avery McCall Dillon QB transferring to Scotland County

drawplay000

Sep 26, 2006
army all american QB transfers to scotland.....ill pick scotland as state champs now...yall can have the rest of the field...lol.....make it 5 in a row over richmond

I'll bet you "this" will NOT happen. Of course, I could be wrong. But I think we all know what those odds are.

Before all of you start spreading false rumors, make sure you check the bottom of your shoes to make sure you clean the steaming matter off of them.

Bullzye is 100% correct. This story is nothing more than fantasy.

If it was true, the Richmond faithful would have their collective hissy fit.

We offered his people jobs at the new trash dump or indoor plumbing company,but they just were not interested.:(

The kid has already win 3 state championships and his team is the favorite to win a 4th this year. He's not walking away from that. Scotland has a starting qb already.

If it was true, the Richmond faithful would have their collective hissy fit.
This is one Raider fan that could give a rats a#@ who transfers into Scotland. My son will be a senior this year and I've told him to enjoy this year and don't get caught up in the all the BS that goes into one game. I hope he has a year that he will remember for a lot of things other than a single game.

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
This is one Raider fan that could give a rats a#@ who transfers into Scotland. My son will be a senior this year and I've told him to enjoy this year and don't get caught up in the all the BS that goes into one game. I hope he has a year that he will remember for a lot of things other than a single game.

As a father, I can respect that.

The kid has already win 3 state championships and his team is the favorite to win a 4th this year. He's not walking away from that. Scotland has a starting qb already.
But Im sure if this kid needed a new spot to call home, something could be worked out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT