ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Walkertown

I asked this on the other site last week/week before last and was told they were done with the actual interviews but are having a hard time finding teaching positions.

Heard they had a good turnout and several quality guys apply. Just a matter of getting the right job lined up.

Josh Pardue, Defensive Co-ordinator from Starmount

Sounds like a good hire as Starmount was pretty tough defensively last year....Walkertown should have plenty of offense, so this may be just what the Doctor ordered for both the Wolfpack and Coach Pardue...

How long had Coach Pardue been at Starmount, and what do the Wolfpack have returning this coming season?

Thanks in advance, and good luck to Coach Pardue!

Josh was a member of the Starmount's 1998 State 1A team. He went to UNCG and has helped coached at HP Central, Starmount, Millbrook, and then back at Starmount. He was DC for Starmount the last few years and brought an attacking defense.

As far as Walkertown, they are in the part of Forsyth County that has seen some growth. They have a very good youth football league. I believe this may the school's 3rd year so they are building a foundation. I can see that school moving up to 2A when the next realignment comes out. There is talent there.

Josh was a member of the Starmount's 1998 State 1A team. He went to UNCG and has helped coached at HP Central, Starmount, Millbrook, and then back at Starmount. He was DC for Starmount the last few years and brought an attacking defense.

As far as Walkertown, they are in the part of Forsyth County that has seen some growth. They have a very good youth football league. I believe this may the school's 3rd year so they are building a foundation. I can see that school moving up to 2A when the next realignment comes out. There is talent there.
And I may add that Walkertown is more of a community school and the community is proud to finally have a high school to call their own.

Walkertown may be more of a community school but a few of the studs they have had in football have not been from Walkertown. Nothing illegal as they were from Forsyth County but it is not 100% kids from Walkertown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT