ADVERTISEMENT

Anson Coach want West Stanly job his Alma mater /North Stanly RB will play for West if Jackson

Anson Coach want West Stanly job his Alma mater /North Stanly RB will play for West if Jackson

This coach jackson dream job his Alma mater

This coach jackson dream job his Alma mater

That might have been true at one time, but today that's 100% unequivocally incorrect. Coach Jackson could have taken the job in 2013 if he wanted it, but he knew that it was a no-win situation. He's also less than impressed with how Coach Johnson was treated. West Stanly has many many problems right now that no coach can control.

Unless you can prove otherwise, I'd probably would retract all references that the West Stanly job is Coach Jackson's dream job.

West Stanly wasn't fully committed to Coach Johnson. I thought he did a tremendous job especially after he inherited a program that bottomed out in 2012. I'd speculate that West Stanly was the worst 2A team in the state back then. In two years, the Colts showed good improvement under his watch.
I think if you ask most coaches associated with West Stanly, they will probably tell you the same thing regarding Johnson and West Stanly's commitment to football and to athletics. The one exception might be Chad Yow who might be the best high school baseball coach in the state. My friends in that area tell me he's something special.

Reactions: ShowGoesOn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT