ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle coaching situation

I guess a big sink hole will open up and swallow the whole school, RD. Hell if I know what will happen next.

Buddy, you coach the offensive line. I'll take the j.v. receivers. (I lost my whistle. Hey buddy...lemme hold a dollar.") :) (It is going to work out fine... Buddy. At least you will have a team. Two months ago, that was in doubt.)

Yeah that's the best part nipit. We're going to have a team. Would love to coach some but with Bluebones still sick I've had to take over the leadership of the NCC so that would probably be a conflict of interest. lol

Yeah that's the best part nipit. We're going to have a team. Would love to coach some but with Bluebones still sick I've had to take over the leadership of the NCC so that would probably be a conflict of interest. lol

Conflict of Interest????? Come on Buddy! That's hilarious. :D Leadership of the NCC???? That's even funnier:p

By the way your in arears with your dues, Abigga$#it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have until the season starts to get paid up. By the way.....that may or may not happen (The season that is).

Baxter and Jack each had one losing season and the other three winning seasons all of their years. Considering the 30 years prior to a Gaster arriving that is a heckuva run.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Just quick post good luck to our guys track team at the state championships this weekend. So you have the guys basketball girls basketball and now guys track all getting the opportunity to showcase on the state level. Good luck bulldogs!!!!!

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT