ADVERTISEMENT

8-3 MIC at 10-1 Robbinsville

I just watched the MIC/Allegheny game.
MIC could get a few big passes on Rville Defense and maybe a few draws or QB scrabbles but they will have to hold Rville to 21 or less to have a chance . I don't see that happening because Allegheny probably averaged 7 yds a carry vs them. Rville should be able to run at will.
Rville 35-14

Unless they have new recruits this year this is going to be ugly. No running game last year and only had one pass play. Wideout on a go route Qb rare back and throws it 40 yds. That’s was it. Their best DE was a beast and he graduated.
Robbinsville 48
MIC 00

Reactions: buzzcoach
The last thing Robbinsville needs to do is make this game a shootout and they have a history of doing it against pass teams. I think Adams will have a field day but I just hope defense shows up

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
The last thing Robbinsville needs to do is make this game a shootout and they have a history of doing it against pass teams. I think Adams will have a field day but I just hope defense shows up
This defense has seemed to do better against the pass than some of the other previous teams. That being said, doesn’t mean we can let up. North Rowan just about upset us doing that back a couple years ago.

Are we going to see the secret weapon tonight you talked about the other day BK?

I left at halftime. MIC had some good passes, but never did amount to anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT